Project: Aquatic [Jampacked2][WIP]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my team are excited to announce our Jampacked entry Project: Aquatic!

This pack is all about surviving after a horrible disaster that happened to our world!
Looking at the name you might be able to see what has happened. But you can also take a look right here:

You wake up... In a place you have never seen before.. While walking out of your room you can hear the sea.. Once outside you see the sea, Your on a boat.. You ask if there is someone there.. But nobody answers.. There is a sign.. "If you read this, You might be the last survior of our world. There was a big flood, We have never seen this happen. We think atleast 90% of the world is covered in Ocean now. Take the notebook in the chest.. You need to survive..

You can find a mod list right.. Here! (This is a large list. Loading may take a while!)

Want a better impression of this pack look right here!
N/A At this point in time. Will be here soon! Sorry

Il be keeping a changelog right here:
Revamped the whole thread!
Will be posted here as soon as our beta goes live!

The pack code will be: ______
as soon as the pack goes out of beta the code will be posted here!

Our team:
@dylanpiera - Team Operator
@Loldudester
@MCAdventureCity - Creator of the team
@Warlordp
@Braydongem
@Emanuel Olinasde
Mr. Owl (Has no ftb forum account :O)

Im gona redo this post very soon! so it will look a bit more tidy!

So our new team, The CityTeam. Is going to participate in Jampacked 2 this year with our Aquatic themed pack!

A quick spoiler to our story will be right here:
You wake up... In a place you have never seen before.. While walking out of your room you can hear the sea.. Once outside you see the sea, Your on a boat.. You ask if there is someone there.. But nobody answers.. There is a sign.. "If you read this, You might be the last survior of our world. There was a big flood, We have never seen this happen. We think atleast 90% of the world is covered in Ocean now. Take the notebook in the chest.. You need to survive..

Updates and such will be posted here soon!

Team:
@dylanpiera - Team Operator
@Loldudester
@MCAdventureCity - Creator of the team
@Warlordp
@Braydongem
@Emanuel Olinasde
Mr. Owl (Has no ftb forum account :O)

Info about beta testing can be found right here:
In here there will be a list of our current beta testers:
Even you can be the first!

Beta Testing Applications are now open! - Click here to apply!

Rules are simple. You apply, You get the code!
Just want to know some info about you so i know from which perspective your looking at our pack!

Our applications for the beta will close 20 April
The first public beta release is planned on: 20 April

The current state of this pack is not good enough to go live into beta.
As soon as it is the first beta release will be released.
This can be earlier then 20 April, Tho not later.

Last edited:

BennyPollok

Jul 29, 2019
Wait....who put the sign in the boat? Who put ME in the boat? Also, why are they not in the boat? WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?! I must know.....I must play....

Reactions: dylanpiera

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Our first beta release will probbably be around the 9th of april
Feel free to test from that point :)

Bennyboo19

Jul 29, 2019
Is this based on my pack? If so, I'm honored and I'd like to thank you for continuing it. If not, I'm still happy there's something at least somewhat like it. :)

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Is this based on my pack? If so, I'm honored and I'd like to thank you for continuing it. If not, I'm still happy there's something at least somewhat like it. :)
Nah man this one already existed before yours *i think*
Our team and i tought of it =)

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
I'm very excited to be going up against you! You're idea is certainly very interesting! And I will definitely be playing your beta, competition for Jampacked this year is very high standard! I hope to see more of The City Team in the future?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I'm very excited to be going up against you! You're idea is certainly very interesting! And I will definitely be playing your beta, competition for Jampacked this year is very high standard! I hope to see more of The City Team in the future?
Well your pack idea looks great. I hope it doesn't look like crashlanding cause its the first idea it gave to me with the space ship thingy :)
I hope our idea worked out. Our first idea didn't work. Our team didn't want to finish it while we started to go into beta (Probbably because it was a boring pack)
We have gotten alot of experience trough it tho. So i hope this pack will work out great!

You will at least see more of me. I hope my team will after finishing this pack keep continue doing great work to!

Gl With your pack!

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Well your pack idea looks great. I hope it doesn't look like crashlanding cause its the first idea it gave to me with the space ship thingy :)
I hope our idea worked out. Our first idea didn't work. Our team didn't want to finish it while we started to go into beta (Probbably because it was a boring pack)
We have gotten alot of experience trough it tho. So i hope this pack will work out great!

You will at least see more of me. I hope my team will after finishing this pack keep continue doing great work to!

Gl With your pack!
Oh don't worry about that! There really is no resemblance to crash landing here what so ever, your ship is very functional! And keep in touch? I'll be interested in any new developments you make :)

Reactions: dylanpiera

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Il be gone for the next week so no updates =(
But when im back the beta will be close to realized!