Problem With Loading Certain World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gama217

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem with loading a certain world, but only that world, so I'm guessing it's a mod error or something of the like, I'll post the error log if someone can take a look at it and tell me what's wrong as well as any way to fix it if possible, thanks.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Sorry :(

Time: 10/09/13 5:09 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.load(EnderStorageManager.java:157)
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.<init>(EnderStorageManager.java:118)
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.reloadManager(EnderStorageManager.java:195)
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager$EnderStorageSaveHandler.onWorldLoad(EnderStorageManager.java:41)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_65_EnderStorageSaveHandler_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:83)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:105)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74796_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:28)
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.load(EnderStorageManager.java:144)

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Please read below. Please be sure to read all of the info available in the 2 articles.
Please follow these steps exactly: http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/9/0/basic-troubleshooting
This is to rule out any issues with your setup. Please also read the extra info at the bottom of the guide, and apply all applicable suggestions.

Please post your complete client-side (launcher) console log in debug-mode to pastebin.com and link your paste URL here.
To find your logs and prevent them from expiring: http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/inde...29/1/what-log-do-you-need-where-can-i-find-it

First do that. Then provide whole log (via pastebin) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.