PowerSuit + Gregtechc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaverman5000

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all! I'm currently having an issue on our server... First off, I love the powersuit mod!

We turned off the vanilla recipe, and only have the gregtech recipe. We are currently using the 1.0.2 build for the Ultimate pack.

The item we're trying to make is the HV Capacitor. The issue is, on NEI the recipe for gregtech doesn't exist. I checked on single player, it doesn't exist either. (6 Chrome ingots, 2 lapotronic Energy Orbs, and one wiring) I tried to craft it on multiplayer, with the same items, and it didn't work.

I even re-installed all the mods on the server, and it didn't work. But when I turned on the vanilla recipes, only the vanilla recipes worked.

Did I do something wrong or is this a known bug?

EDIT: I had to edit my post. It's not craftable either on single player.

Shaverman5000

Jul 29, 2019
There is no crash... Nor any errors. This is all I can think of to show the issue.

This is a recipe for a HV Capacitor for the PowerSuit mod. This is the Gregtech recipe,and it's not working.

But on the config on the server, the recipe is enabled true.

http://machinemuse.net/recipes.php

Attachments

• 2013-04-29_18.43.50.png
    2013-04-29_18.43.50.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 53

PetePete1984

Jul 29, 2019
Confirming this on Singleplayer, Ultimate 1.0.2 (with forced update) - only the vanilla tier of powersuit recipes show up, even though vanilla and GregTech recipes are enabled by default. Disabling vanilla powersuit recipes in the configs makes them uncraftable. Enabling IC2+GT recipes in the config still only shows the IC2 variants. Neither FML nor GregTech logfiles report any errors.

w1ckedzocki

Jul 29, 2019
The current version of gregtech in ultimate 1.02 has different recipe names than in ultimate 1.01. thats the reason why the recipes are broken. We will have to wait for an update

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
The 1.0.2 build is not the recommended build, and is still in development, so yes, things are going to break.

Status
Not open for further replies.