Whitelist Server Please Close thread

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel40625

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i wanna take a ap for me and my 2 Friends ...

Our Nicknames are: Firefly4. Smashthat, xPumPStaRx​
We are not banned on any Server​
We are 21 - 23 Years old and living in Germany (Europe)

We are playing for like 1 - 5 Hours / Day and have a lot Fun on modded Minecraft since the Technic pack ...

We was playing an another Server but i will Close in 1 Week and searchin for an new awesome Server and we hope its yours ...​
We have the most FUn on Automated Farms and bees and have do alot with it ... but no pics sry ...​

The Serverrules are fair and we agree it ...​

Pharabus

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Pharabus
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Y
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans):No Bans
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server?looking for a mature (note my age ;) ) server to play on, play mostly SSP but this looks a great place to join some SMP fun
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I have pretty much automated most aspects of most major mods, I would suspect a RPC controlled frame quarry would be the most complex technical build i have done

Lastpack

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: MamaAppelsap
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes i agree!
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I want to join Tybak as i am a Youtube myself with 3,000+ subscribers and would love to make video's on the server!
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I dont have any pictures of systems that i have made, but i have made a completely automated Applied Energistics system with auto-craft, monitors, sorting system, auto-smelters etc and i can do a lot more!

Svalkur

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: svalkur
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes, understood and agree to them
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Never been banned before
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? Looking for a server with a close community, and mature players. From what you posted on the intro it seems this may be what im looking for. Without a server right now due to it shutting down without a word from the owner
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! No pictures or videos but when i build i tend to automate, alot, last server i was on before it dissapeared i had a automated mining sorting and power system setup
  • Have a pretty good idea of most of the mods in ultimate

john

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name:chimp12345
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N)Yes, i agree with then fully.
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Never.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server?Well i have never played on a server and being 34 i want a mature server and to make new friends and to learn from others.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus!I have done many builds but i really enjoy automating every think i really love the feeling know i just automated some think that i did`t think possiable!.

bubblesayoyo

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: bubblesayoyo
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Nope
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? Never played on a server before, and would like to start. Play just about any mod i can get my hands on and I'd like to keep challenging myself to do new stuff. I'd like to team up and help out with someone. I love the idea of a co-op base where strengths and weaknesses can be combined!
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I really don't keep my worlds long, I'll create a new 'pack' and try to get a base up and running with or without a certain mod. I really like making sorting systems and struggle at power systems.

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
  • In Game Name: strane111
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I am looking for a small close knit group of mature and respectful people to play with.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus!

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pndragon65
Do I understand and agree with the rules stated above?: Yes (but of course that will be my answer. I want to get on the list!)
Have I been banned before?: Not that I am aware of.
Why do I want to join Tybak? What am I looking for in a server?: I want to play Minecraft with grown-ups.
Describe a past build: I was in the process of building a castle that enclosed 25 square chunks. The outer curtain wall was complete and several of the inner towers including the main keep--an octagon 40m high and 20m across. Unfortunately I didn't think to get any screen caps before the map crashed while trying to upgrade the modpack. Not happy.

awindsor

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: awindsor
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): no
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? i want to play on a good friendly server, and I've always wanted to try out gregtech
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus!
fully functioning AE base built into a mountain, with a flick of a switch all the windows etc disappeared and you couldn't tell it was a base from the outside. plus just for fun i built a fully mobile computer powered frame sheep shearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.