Whitelist Server Please Close thread

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikidomo

Jul 29, 2019
i just realized in that pick you can see where i set up camp

I'm way too close to the village. I should probably move ._.

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: tuga999
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Never been banned
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I'm looking for a good mature server with mature moderators and your server have all of my requirements so I would like to join and play with some nice people.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I don't have pictures of my stuff but I have the maps. My prefered build is an underwater base with glass and glowstone. It was amazing seeing it from the sky.

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Buddykool
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Never have I been banned.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? Im looking for a nice community, preferably mature, with fun community based events and projects :)
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D Sadly I do not have any pictures, but I have built huge bases in FTB along with numerous machines and automation.

arturziomas

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: arturziomas
Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: Y
If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): I've never been banned.
Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? Last server i played on recently closed so i'm looking for a new place to hang on, i like your rules (especially one about strip mining, i hate destroyed landscape)
Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! It wasn't anything special, totally self efficient tree farm. Sadly as i said server i've played on closed so i can't get pictures.

Distortion27

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Distortion27
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y/N) Y
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Never been banned
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server?: I am looking for a small Feed The Beast server with a nice community and mature players who don't cause trouble. This server seems to be what I'm looking for.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D: I have built many things in Minecraft but the build I am most proud of is the automatic solar panel factory that I designed and built which makes an HV Array in about 5 minutes (can be faster but the server I built it on required timers to be at least .6 seconds)

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Flatbutter
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y/N) : Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): I have't been banned
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? : I'm looking for a active, mature server, where i could share my Redstone computercraft builds ^^
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! : Dont have any pictures, and i've been playing these mods in creative mod + SinglePlayer, I know abit of LUA (Because i know c++ and Java + it's pretty similar to Python). And what i proud of, erm... I'm automating every single thing with turtles.

leewalkergm

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:
Leewalkergm

Do you understand and agree with rules stated above:
Yes :)

If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans):
I've not actually been banned before. I haven't played much on public multiplayer servers because they have the tendency to go offline :/

Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server?
I would like a good, secure atmosphere to build my FTB empire. I've tried several times to get started on my local PC however with an unstable processor, my world keeps getting corrupted -.-
What I'm really looking for though, is a server with a good selection of people that I can play with who all want to advance, help one another and have some fun.

Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D
I've not been in minecraft a lot recently so unfortunately I have nothing to show.

If you're willing to take my word, I once was on a public server building a castle with many other people. Since I fancy myself as a redstone person, I was asked to create the castle door (2x6) from pistons and conceal it within a wall.
At the time, I thought this was a great achievement and is the only thing of note I can recall!

SirStevil

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SirStevil
Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes
If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Never banned
Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I've been playing for awhile on single player to get used to the new versions of the mods and have decided it's time to branch out with the community again.
Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I've shared in some large builds including a castle, hotel and a village with tram/subway stations connecting to other themed areas, sadly all were on a private server and do not have pics.

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Highlanderk
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): i have being banned before for grief. was accidently mining a place where i should not mine, but was not told i couldt not mine there. it was long ago, but still haunt me
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? i still new to FTB and i had trouble playing it before begause i had a bad pc, and i hope i learn from people on the server
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D: it was a skyscraper i was building on but i only got to finish 13 floors before i needed to shift pc

calkhi

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: calkhi
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Yes, I was caught taking food from what I thought was a free for anyone food storage as the signs did not make it clear the food was for the project workers.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? Well, gregtech hardmode is a downside. It basically makes things about 10x harder than they need to be, but beggars can't be choosers. Besides, FTB, any of the packs, are never fun when played alone.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I once built a mining farm in an old server, Industrial Rage, that could pull enough ore out of the ground in one hour to fill 3 double chests. It ran off a MK4 Eternal reactor. I think the admins had a heart attack every time we set it up. I set it up using all IC miners.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Kyle2803
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y)
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans):-
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server?: I need a small community server that runs with no lag where I can peacefully play minecraft whilst building with mods. I have been using mods like IC2 (IC then) since late 2010 and am experienced with the mods, however the latest updates I may not be as familiar with as I have been out of the game for a couple of months, however I heard of this modpack from Direwolf and I need someone to play it with. I have built big builds in the past and am good at trying to make the compact and efficient.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D: My LP: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1B15515EEF4327AC&feature=mh_lolz

Nytro

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Nytro
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Haven't been banned before.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I've noticed that it's a lot more fun to play SMP with this modpack for some reason, so I'm looking for a community to join to do so.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! - I don't really have anything that magical to show off.

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
before starting my presentation i'd just like to say hello to all of you guys, hope you can meet me a little better with this post and yeah =)

• In Game Name: rodras_100
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y/N) yes i do agree with all the rules you guys have in the server and i think it's very positive that you're clearn about the fact that you guys won't tolerate grief and some other stuff such as begging for items, for example.
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): no i've never been banned from a server, i haven't played in a lot of servers, but in the ones i've played, most people liked me (the only ppl that didn't like me were the ones that only know to beg for stuff cuz i usually am quite direct when someone starts asking too much stuff to me)
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? well, you guys don't seem to have a huge community which is good cuz i allways like to meet new people and i'm just looking for some fun and meeting new people. also, i usually try and live with someone else when i join a server (that has just started so we both have to gather initial resources) because i really like to see what other people can build and i just think it's fun to be living with someone else =)
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D well, i'm pretty proud of an automated tree farm that i've setup. basically the only thing i had to add to that system was fertilizer and the rest would be made automatically =) i've also done like a lava farm with bottlers (pretty similar to the one that dire has built in his season 4). Unfortunately i didn't built a whole lot of systems and none of them was like super hard, but when i'm starting over i allways like to rebuild it and try to make it more compact and more cleaner than the last time, until i get a design that's efficient, clean looking and as compact as possible =) i'll try to post a screenshot of a treefarm i built last night with the stuff that's underneath it and how it looks with most stuff covered up =)

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
here are the images of the farm =)

Attachments

• 2013-01-12_22.29.21.png
    2013-01-12_22.29.21.png
    423.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 2013-01-12_22.29.53.png
    2013-01-12_22.29.53.png
    279.1 KB · Views: 75

EdisonCrux

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: enygma315
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Never banned =)
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server?: Mostly, I'm looking for a nice, relaxed place to play Minecraft with a few other gamers.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D : I'm actually quite well-known for being terrible at Minecraft, so... My best build was probably the "Marriland & Bro" house (featured in this video). That was mainly my bro's handywork, but that nifty checkerboard floor was my idea =P

darkshaed

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: darkshaed
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: Y
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Never
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? Looking for a mature, lag free server, and since this is run in Texas (I am in Texas...and an alumni Longhorn "Hook 'em!") thinks this is perfect fit.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I once recreated the sword castle from Mario RPG.

Knighty103

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name:knighty103
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y/N) yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): not been banned
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? meeting people ,having fun in a group , friendly. lag free and from texas
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D sorry dont have any shiny builds pictures

Zervi

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Zervi
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Y
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No, I have never been banned from any server.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I'm just looking for a great community on a game I love to play.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D I haven't really built anything to special yet, I'm still kind of experimenting with most of the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.