"One way journey" public survival trip map [postponed until future notice]

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Also had another thought aboit flans the planes would be nice for ocean crossing

sent from hand held insanity

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I'm surprised no one's suggested these mods yet but here's what I'm thinking Mekanism, backpacks,portable tanks, tinkers construct.

the reason I suggest mekanism is the universal cables since we don't want to carry around a bunch of different cables and what not. The energy cubes are nice and you can wrench them and hold their charge and are upgradeable even when they have a charge. Also the early power generation would be a nice addition.

Tinkers construct because repairable tools would also be a nice addition and we wouldn't have to make and carry a bunch of tools around. also with the addition of back packs the tinker knapsack would be nice to hold extra bags and what not out of our inventory. The backpack mod also has a crafting table bag and you can also add a book to it so it can store some basic recipe's.

last but not least portable tanks since we don't always want to carry a bunch of buckets with us fill a tank wrench it and wander around.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'm surprised no one's suggested these mods yet but here's what I'm thinking Mekanism, backpacks,portable tanks, tinkers construct.

the reason I suggest mekanism is the universal cables since we don't want to carry around a bunch of different cables and what not. The energy cubes are nice and you can wrench them and hold their charge and are upgradeable even when they have a charge. Also the early power generation would be a nice addition.

Tinkers construct because repairable tools would also be a nice addition and we wouldn't have to make and carry a bunch of tools around. also with the addition of back packs the tinker knapsack would be nice to hold extra bags and what not out of our inventory. The backpack mod also has a crafting table bag and you can also add a book to it so it can store some basic recipe's.

last but not least portable tanks since we don't always want to carry a bunch of buckets with us fill a tank wrench it and wander around.
There's already portable tanks in TE. Not much point in adding a mod to add functionality that's already there.

ultraboomer

Jul 29, 2019
also, along with TE having portable tanks, seared tanks, glass, and windows all function as portable tanks from tinker's construct.

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Modlist for trip. Still we have more then 24hours to change it.
ibfb1gRDHiRZRS.jpg

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
I'm having a few problems, I'm not quite sure if I can make it. I'm on my old phone, and will post a better explanation in about 5 hrs when I get back to my computer and away from this phones badly cracked screen. Ps I will "probably" still make it.

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Trip get postponed until future notice. There will be short-test tonight. App at 8pm GMT+1 time.
Reason: Not good mood for this journey right now and i rather choosed to build on project instead. There is possible new E.R.A.M. designer joining tomorrow so i have to prepare some stuff.