Official FTB Wiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drullkus

Jul 29, 2019
Since this is a giant collection of mods that I don't know yet that's already in the launcher, I already had a few fatal experiments with the brand-new items, including the mods that I knew with their 1.4-new items. So I propose that we should have an Official FTB wiki. I have already started a FTB wiki here

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, this is uncharitable of me to say but: Wikia? Really?

I'm pretty sure that they'll have some manner of resource added in the future. The site's still very much still getting worked on.

For future reference, suggestions and feedback regarding the web site should be posted in the Web Feedback forum.

Drullkus

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, this is uncharitable of me to say but: Wikia? Really?

I'm pretty sure that they'll have some manner of resource added in the future. The site's still very much still getting worked on.

For future reference, suggestions and feedback regarding the web site should be posted in the Web Feedback forum.

The Official Wiki doesn't have to be Wikia. I just needed a place to work. They can decide if they want to make an Official Wiki whenever they want, wherever they want. The wiki is merely my proposal.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Again, this may come off as uncharitable of me, but folks who work on content pages should be good at research and have an eye for detail (because poor research and incomplete detail = more support requests = angry forum people); if you had used the Search function, you would have seen that yours is not the first attempt to do this. This coupled with you not even taking the time to post this in the correct forum leads me to believe that perhaps you should wait and see what comes down the official pipe.

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
As ScottWears has previously posted, we are accepting applicants to join an official FTB Wiki team. Therefore, you've got your wish. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.