Official FTB seed thread.

Ryo Misaki

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I have a request. Does anyone know a BOP seed that spawns you in a (seemingly) endless ocean?

Sure, a month or so late, but I might have something that can help.

Seed: soonTM
Version: FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 + Biomes O' Plenty

You are spawned over the ocean. Had to travel for thousands of blocks before I found ANY landfall.

Reactions: Chefbarbie74

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Screenshot%202014-02-16%2016.32.42.png

A perfect starting world, especially for servers. The villages, witchwood forest, magic forest, snow biome, jungle, swamp, forest and desert means that all biome-supplies are right near the spawn. This is the best spawn I have ever seen.

Seed: -786688341
Picture not working, perhaps your link is not publicly accessible? Try and use something like imgur to host your pictures instead.
Also the seed is useless unless you specify which pack, which pack version, which MC version, which Biome mods, and which world gen mods were used in the generation thereof.

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
Hey to you guys who love to do seed spotlights, check this one out :)

I was bored and messing around in one player mode and found a great one.

Direwolf 1.6.4 v1.0.14 if that matters
must have biomes o plenty enabled

You spawn with a few ravines right there at the spawn spot, the one closest to you has an exposed spider spawner in it. had a portalgun, builders wand and some other goodies.

There's also a village right across the water, I didn't explore much further then that but I'm sure you guys who love doing that can find all the other goodies there!

Gave in and explored a little more, the end portal isn't all that far from spawn. A bit of a fly but still pretty close 719 27 -264

Last edited:

xBCrafted

Jul 29, 2019
Seed with tons of awesome Mountains and GREAT places to build! Enjoy!

FTB Monster 1.0.9
Biomes O' Plenty World Generation
Seed
: 7095592183436162336

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/ohiEm#0

Crag
x:-339,z:190

Badlands
x:308,z:231

Floating Island
x:345,z:75​

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
FTB Monster 1.0.11
ATG world generation, BoP and Highlands enabled, Dyetrees disabled
Seed:-1096234791096024491

tOYEWnn.png

Spawn on a beach in an island region. Slightly south along the shore is a pillar formed mesa(unmarked) with a great view over the whole island area. Further south a very high elevated tropical forest.

Going off to the east you will find a large mostly flat savannah. Good for those who like to build on flat land. Further east is a very unique red triangular shaped "mesa". Quite the landmark!

Going off to the west instead you will immediately find 2 large lakes. The one furthers south is surrounded by high hills on all sides with an Autumn biome to the north and a Magical forest to the south. There is a village on the southern shore. Very idyllic. Further west across another lake is a is a deep valley among some very tall mountains with a lake and some ravines in the bottom.

The sea around the spawn is very deep with corals etc. It is ideal for underwater bases etc. The water around the village spawned on the water to the west is as deep as down to bedrock at some places.

Overall a lot of unique and special building opportunities very close within spawn. Ideal for a server.

OliverJ102

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have a seed alas as I am searching for the same thing, I like building underwater dome cities and pretending global warming is in effect lol.

Instead I've starts looking into mystcraft and generating ocean biome worlds, not managed one in monster yet but had a cracker in unleashed. The advantage is that mystcraft worlds are seldom affected by pack updates so you can regenerate the main worlds and get new content but have a same other worldly home!

Alright, I have a request. Does anyone know a BOP seed that spawns you in a (seemingly) endless ocean?
d

MinecraftsEdge

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! I am looking for a FTB Monster seed that has a cherry blossom grove spawn and near a magical forest. If anyone has one feel free to share it. Thanks!

MinecraftsEdge

Jul 29, 2019
stop. How many times does this need to be said? This is NOT a seed request thread. You are supposed to SHARE seeds, not asking for them. Read the OP.

Sent from a rich kids phone that I stole. (I'll regift it soon)
It does not say anywhere that people cant request seeds. And no, don't refer to the guide because like the guy says ITS A GUIDE you don't have to do that. Just be friendly to your fellow minecraft players and help them out a bit. Cause i'm not seeing anyone except you complaining about asking for seeds.
Oh, and im looking for a seed for Monster with a cherry blossom grove spawn preferably near a meadow and volcano. Anyone know any seeds? Thanks.

Reactions: PhilHibbs

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
It does not say anywhere that people cant request seeds. And no, don't refer to the guide because like the guy says ITS A GUIDE you don't have to do that. Just be friendly to your fellow minecraft players and help them out a bit. Cause i'm not seeing anyone except you complaining about asking for seeds.
Oh, and im looking for a seed for Monster with a cherry blossom grove spawn preferably near a meadow and volcano. Anyone know any seeds? Thanks.
wow, that post is way old. like, six+ months old :eek:

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
and ain't is somehow one... like seriously, how is ain't a word but alot is to puposturous to be one, COME ON OXFORD, step it up

MinecraftsEdge

Jul 29, 2019
Another one from me:

Seed: "Rapsodia" OR "386146623" (Both work the same but i thought I'll write them here anyway...)

Biomes: Meadows, Ex.Jungle, M.Taiga, Savanna, Shrulblands, Autumn Forest + some more further from spawn, propably :p

Screenshot + Map:

http://i.imgur.com/dIzWI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YaUU2.jpg

Spawn is near +280, +250
dIzWI.jpg
Damn. This seed is EXACTLY what i'm looking for, but i'm guessing your using extrabiomesxl and with the modpack im using it uses Biomes o' Plenty :'(

MinecraftsEdge

Jul 29, 2019
wow, that post is way old. like, six+ months old :eek:
woops lol didn't read the date. Also, sorry if I sounded rude, but what's the problem in asking for seeds? If your like me, I have looked at every seed in this post probably 3 times and not once did I see what I wanted. It's driving me insane! But what if one person on this post has that seed, but didn't think anybody would want it? Now that person can post it and make us both very happy. BTW if this isn't rude I really need a meadows spawn or somewhere near one with cherry blossom forest red rock(Mesa) and maybe magical forest nearby. Please if anyone has something kinda like this tell me! Thanks!

Sidok

Jul 29, 2019
Hi sorry to bother you guys but does anyone have a seed for a crag biome or badlands biome for the direwolf20 pack 1.6.4 BOP thxs in advace

wzzl

Jul 29, 2019
Any seed at all which has a village for the latest version of ftb monster. I cannot find any village in any map i generate, even with altered village spawn distance in the config of biomes o plenty.