Official FTB Pax Prime 2014 Challenge Map Feedback thread.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Well, yes their missing, sort of. Thats's actually the texture, but the final textures aren't ready yet

CreepthehissRB

Jul 29, 2019
upload_2014-8-21_12-36-31.png

Y does dis appen to me? i it cuz my computer wont take 1.7.10 forge of is dis a bug?

RyTechro

Jul 29, 2019
Good map. I am only complete noob to hydrocraft.. took me too long to figure it out. Tomorrow next try. Il hope I have some better luck :)

Failurebot

Jul 29, 2019
So I found something weird in the latest update... You now need a transfer node (Hyper Energy) to make the Solar Generator Power Multiplier (x64)... The transfer node (hyper energy) needs one bedrockium to make along with four regular energy nodes in the QED. There are only two ways to make bedrockium. One is by using four quadruple compressed cobble, four quintuple compressed cobble, and one unstable ingot block in a crafting table, which you cannot make because there is no division sigil to make the unstable ingots with... This leaves only the option of making a bedrockium block by smelting an octuple compressed cobble and turning that into 9 ingots. So at this point I dont really know what to do because there is no autocrafting mechanic that can make an octuple compressed cobble in a fast(ish) manner... Anybody have any tips, or is this an unintentional addition... Sorry if I'm just being a dunce.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
So I found something weird in the latest update... You now need a transfer node (Hyper Energy) to make the Solar Generator Power Multiplier (x64)... The transfer node (hyper energy) needs one bedrockium to make along with four regular energy nodes in the QED. There are only two ways to make bedrockium. One is by using four quadruple compressed cobble, four quintuple compressed cobble, and one unstable ingot block in a crafting table, which you cannot make because there is no division sigil to make the unstable ingots with... This leaves only the option of making a bedrockium block by smelting an octuple compressed cobble and turning that into 9 ingots. So at this point I dont really know what to do because there is no autocrafting mechanic that can make an octuple compressed cobble in a fast(ish) manner... Anybody have any tips, or is this an unintentional addition... Sorry if I'm just being a dunce.
Here's a hint: The Wither drops division sigils. 'But how do I get wither skeletons in a void Nether?' you may ask, well the answer is rather simple. Go to a destroyed town in the overworld with a diamond dolley. Ussse the dolly to pick up a skeleton spawner and bring it to the nether. That spawner will spawn around 75% wither skeletons and 25% normal skeletons.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
The added difficult was definitely unintended. We'll take a look into it right away.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Here's a hint: The Wither drops division sigils. 'But how do I get wither skeletons in a void Nether?' you may ask, well the answer is rather simple. Go to a destroyed town in the overworld with a diamond dolley. Ussse the dolly to pick up a skeleton spawner and bring it to the nether. That spawner will spawn around 75% wither skeletons and 25% normal skeletons.
Crap. This isn't the crash landing thread.

RyTechro

Jul 29, 2019
I thought so. Thanks for let me sleep tonight. Now I do not have to check or think about it. :p

Failurebot

Jul 29, 2019
The added difficult was definitely unintended. We'll take a look into it right away.
Thanks, I didn't know if it was a mistake or not, and thought I'd post about it here just in case it was... Glad I could help, even if just a little bit.

h3zz3r

Jul 29, 2019
I can only imagine an activated division sigil being put into the AE system. A problem is that there is no JABBA to pick up any spawners that aren't in the void world anyway. My current time is almost 500 minutes and I dont even have a single septuple compressed cobble stone (And I am using 5 molecular assemblers with 5 accdelration cards all crafting single compressed cobblestone)

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I think the recipe issue is fixed. Unfortunately, I've just noticed that I forgot to copy my save to the template folder, so just go ahead and ignore any items you find in the crafting terminals or system < 2B

h3zz3r

Jul 29, 2019
I think you did fix the recipe problem. But (for me at leaast) there is a bit of a new problem.
There are 3 mods installed altogether, which are forge, forge and minecraft coder pack. No Extra Utilities, no PAX Timers, and I when I create a new world it creates a vanilla suvival world, not the challenge map.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Try a force update. Sounds like you have forge, but it failed to get the mods for whatever reason.

h3zz3r

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I was starting to think I was being stupid. I finished the map in a terrible 90minutes on 1.0.2, however.