Whitelist Server NOM Gaming | Mature | Bukkit | PvE | Small Community | 20 Slots | Vent | Staffed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mony

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name:Ty
  2. IGN:Mony459
  3. Age:15
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: I started in late 2010, I believe around December and I've ran servers before (Bukkit) and played many servers, and I think I am a good builder, and other people think so too, Other then that I don't know what to say.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I wish to be an active member in a community again, and I believe once I get re-acquainted with FTB I'll be a valuable member to the community.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: I do both, I will be playing with 48and87rock and a few others if they decide to come over here.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: Well if 48and87rock and my friends gets accepted, then yes. Other then that I do not believe so.
Also if you guys need my Skype I will give it out, but I do not like ventrilo as I have bad experiences there.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Recruiting at this time is Closed. You may still apply; however, we will not be accepting any more apps for at least one week.

GrimmDraco

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Kirk
  2. IGN: GrimmDraco13
  3. Age: 30
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: Been playing for about 2 months
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: Just help contribute to the community and have fun
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: Both, but I prefer playing with other folks.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: No

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@Kirk - feel free to join in on ventrilo and we can talk about getting you whitelisted - I will reserve the one slot for you, but we need you to hop into ventrilo first. If you haven't used ventrilo voice communications before please go to ventrilo.com and go to downloads and download the newest version for your operating system and set up the server IP to connect to our IP listed above. Thank you.

Spencer

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Only 1 slot is left available at this time. If you applied before (Mony) and wish to join the server - you need to post back here and confirm.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Last call for anyone who wishes to join our mindcrack server. There is one slot available at this time.

hungsolo61

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name:Greg
  2. IGN:hungsolo61
  3. Age:27
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: ic2, thaumcraft and forestry.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: to help build a fun and knowledgeable environment.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: Kinda like to play with both.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: No I havent.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@Greg - Go ahead and hop into vent sometime so that we can chat before we white list you. Thank you for applying.

joceris

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
  1. Name: Ignas
  2. IGN: jocer
  3. Age:16
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: Been playing since mid beta vanilla and since about 1.8 modded
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: Becouse i am looking for nice comunity and looks like it is
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: somewhat of both. If i were to play on my own i would play SP
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: Nop

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@Ignas - The last slot has been filled bud. Thank you for filling out the application and we will post the next time recruitment is open!

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
We have opened two slots. @Ignas - If you wish to play with us - you must join in ventrilo before hand and speak with me or Clave.

Alchao

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Noel
IGN: Alchao
Describe your minecraft history: I started playing Minecraft about a year ago and I started feed the beast a few months ago and I have grown to love the
modpack.
How do you wish to contribute to the community?: I want to make the community closer and make friends within the server
Are you a social player, or do you like building things on your own?: I love group projects, but I have some single player worlds that I also use.
Have you ever played anything with NOMNOM gaming before?: No, I have not, but I certainly hope to.

Erdekim

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Joachim
  2. IGN: Erdekim
  3. Age: 18
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: I have played mc since early alpha :) i have played tekkit back when it was up to date and now i have been playing FTB. I played with some of my friends on a server, but it died :(
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I am good with the technical stuff. I am good with the machines and such, but the thing i am best at is CC :D
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: I like to build with other people, as long as we dont get in each others way :D i prefer building with one or two other players.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: nope.

Lukaos

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name:John
  2. IGN:tamirox
  3. Age:29
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta, I joined a whitelisted server a year ago and discovered Tekkit. The server stagnated and eventually I stopped playing, picked Minecraft up a few months ago and started FTB, first with the Beta pack and then the Mindcrack pack.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I will gladly work on team projects or help with materials if need be, also enjoy answering questions or showing how to do something, I like to help others.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: I would tend to say both, I enjoy talking with people and love to help with setting up machines or answering questions but I tend to find a isolated spot and build so I don't interfere with other people's buildings.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: No I have not.

Matterbound

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Mike
  2. IGN: Matterbound
  3. Age: 16
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: I've been playing Minecraft since In-Dev, so about 3 years. At first I was timid about joining servers, but since then I've become quite the social butterfly! I've owned servers of my own in the past, but what I really tend to enjoy is simply playing the game. In FTB I enjoy automating as many things as possible. I love playing around with turtles and Computercraft as well as Red Power. I'm not as familiar with Red Power though, so I hope to be learning more about it.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I know quite a bit about most of the mods in the modpack, but I'm still learning new things every time I play! I hope to be able to teach people things and maybe have them teach me things as well. I love building with someone else, but not in an overly crowded area. I'm comfortable building in close proximity to one or two other people as long as we work together and have fun. I need to work on the aesthetic aspects of my architecture, so this should be a good time to do that as well.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: I have the most fun when there are multiple settlements set up over a few thousand block area that can communicate, compete, and trade resources. In my eyes this promotes teamwork while still providing that edge of competition to drive you to the next build or item. If I get accepted, hopefully I'll be able to find a partner and create a wonderful little settlement.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: No, but I'm chatting with Zoo and Jocer on Ventrilo right now and they both seem like stand up guys!

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@Noel - Sorry bud but I think you're going to be a little too young for our server. No offense to you and I'm sure you're a great guy.

@Joachim - Feel free to hop in vent anytime! We prefer to chat with our members before adding them to the whitelist. I look forward to meeting you sir!

@ John - Same applies to you! Jump in vent and we can discuss getting you white listed! Thank you for your interest! I look forward to meeting you sir!

@Mike - It's good to hear that you have already been in the vent server and talked with our guys! I'd like to meet you personally, feel free to jump in vent the next time you're around and we can see what we can do.

Reminder to all, we are a mature group and want to keep it that way! Some of you are under our "18+," but as along as you act maturely and can enjoy yourselves - you will be good to go. We are a crazy group of people who like to have fun! Come join in.

Xacktar

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Bill/Fuzz/Xack
  2. IGN: Xacktar
  3. Age: 29
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: Been a player since most of Beta, been a server mod over at http://minecraftatlantis.forumotion.com/ for about a year. Used to enter builds into MC contests at http://all.worth1000.com/artists/Xacktar . Um... I build really ridiculous structures and I feed off of the 'HOLY CRAP' exclamations for anyone who sees them. (Kinda like a MC vampire, SUCK SUCK!) EDIT: Made a little tour of some of my recent builds, just a few minutes: http://www.twitch.tv/xacktar/b/358419596
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I like to do community builds and server events when I can. I've also been a mod, so I do a lot of puzzling over lag spikes, looking for item barfs, fixing chunk corruption, whitelisting people, ect ect.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: I like to be social, but usually I start a build out by myself so I have a base of operations to get social things started from. I never build too far from other people though, and normally set up some sort of road from my place to main spawn/population area. I do a lot of road building when I have the resources. (Ask tam about the Nethwork)
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: Tamirox joined and he's a RL friend so I've played with him in MC since he got me to buy it.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@ Xacktar - Hop in vent sometime and we can talk about getting you white listed bud! Thanks for applying.

GreGGo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Greg
  2. IGN: GreGGomyeGGo
  3. Age: 25
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: I have played for 2 years now. Started on an age 21+ server that ran vanilla and Bukkit. A few of us moved then to our own 21+ server that started Vanilla, but then eventually ran Tekkit. We then played around with BTW, and now we play FTB.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I personally love exploring and just helping in general where I can. A city was lined out on my current server and I provided a plot to fit into the residential area very well.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: Both. I enjoy all aspects of the game and can have a lot of fun with others or by myself. I am the type of person who likes to mine EVERY single ore I come across, so I may slow others down. :p
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: Tamirox and Xacktar. We come from the same server and we're just looking for somewhere else to play as well.