64x My Mixpack Texture Pack {1.5} {1.6} {1.7}

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if anyone else is running into this problem but all MFR liquid stills are missing textures, it seems the flowing texture is working alright just not the source blocks

hansson1887

Jul 29, 2019
I was just about to get on here and ask the same thing, but it seems like someone beat me to it. In the version before this the stills were working fine, maybe jaded is planning to alter it a bit?

Edit: made some spelling errors

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
I was just about to get on here and ask the same thing, but it seems like someone beat me to it. In the version before this the stills were working fine, maybe jaded is planning to alter it a bit?

i think she did alter it to match all of the liquids but maybe she mispelled the names or made them the wrong sizes and they won't load

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

Didn't alter them at all between last version and the newest.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
i think she did alter it to match all of the liquids but maybe she mispelled the names or made them the wrong sizes and they won't load

Actually found the problem. Somehow I accidentally restored the animation text files for the still blocks. I'll fix it.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Uploaded new version "n" with a fix to the MFR source blocks.

Also updated the list of covered mods.

HyperToilet

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this issue is known or not, but I didn't see mention of it anywhere. The UI for the Canning Machine from IC2 is unusable. The item slots are in all the wrong place for whatever reason. I have a screenshot here too.
L3skLbO.png

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this issue is known or not, but I didn't see mention of it anywhere. The UI for the Canning Machine from IC2 is unusable. The item slots are in all the wrong place for whatever reason. I have a screenshot here too.
L3skLbO.png

Ah lovely... the GUI changed. Delete the ic/textures/gui folder from the zip or if it's just that gui ....delete the GUICanner file from the folder... I'll look into fixing it on the next update.

Neirret

Jul 29, 2019
Texas, USA
Not sure if it is a Texture Pack problem or a Mod problem.

Tinkers' Construct - Clear Glass Pane

If you view them facing West or South the Texture align is off, but if you face North or East the align is fine.

i.e Put a pane between blocks, look at it facing East and it looks fine, go around the other side, facing West, and it is aligned wrong. Same for North/South.

I am in current FTB Horizons SP.

Thanks

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Bunch of minor updates. Most ingots should now all have similar textures, and Ex Nihilo support has been added thanks to artdude.

Chrisv21

Jul 29, 2019
How far is Dartcraft and Magical crops supported in the pack atm? Because I have finished DartCraft completely and also done a lot on Magical Crops.
Also, I see Falling Meteors is not on the supported list, if you want I could give you a link to what I've done with the textures.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
How far is Dartcraft and Magical crops supported in the pack atm? Because I have finished DartCraft completely and also done a lot on Magical Crops.
Also, I see Falling Meteors is not on the supported list, if you want I could give you a link to what I've done with the textures.

Magical crops has the ores done, and that's it so far.

Dartcraft has ores, ingots, bricks, pipes, tree and items done.

Falling meteors isn't in any of the FTB packs nor is it highly requested so I have done nothing on it.

FoolInjection

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded this today through the FTB Launcher. Very different from what I'm used to, which is a good thing.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, I had a quick scan through the posts but didn't see it, but I have a Tinkers Construct sword with quartz added to it to make it sharper... the quartz part of the sword is still the vanilla minecraft texture while the rest of it is the texture pack. Very odd, is that a texture that's missing or am I missing something on my end? Anyone else had this issue?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded this today through the FTB Launcher. Very different from what I'm used to, which is a good thing.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, I had a quick scan through the posts but didn't see it, but I have a Tinkers Construct sword with quartz added to it to make it sharper... the quartz part of the sword is still the vanilla minecraft texture while the rest of it is the texture pack. Very odd, is that a texture that's missing or am I missing something on my end? Anyone else had this issue?

I will take a look see.. that texture may be missing. Its very hard to keep track of all the textures in all the mods :)

FoolInjection

Jul 29, 2019
I will take a look see.. that texture may be missing. Its very hard to keep track of all the textures in all the mods :)

Actually Jadedcat, I think it is a missing texture but not from your mix pack but the base Soartex pack. I downloaded the Soartex pack to see if I could copy it across from that and it's the same. I think a few of the Tinkers enhancements are missing from the Soartex pack as I had a look through the "Materials & You" books and they seem to be missing a few.

So apart from creating new textures for it I don't think there is an easy fix. =(

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
New version available on the first post and the launcher.

Added :

more Chisel textures
growthcraft textures (I hope they work)
more harvestcraft textures
magical crops textures - ty Chrisv21
more dartcraft textures - also thanks to chris
adjusted all the ingot textures and I think all the modded ore textures are now done, except GT. I keep trying to do GT and then whimpering at him using numbers and not names and having way too many sprites.
Adjusted the amythest armor icons from the vanilla textures... need to make 64x version but at least they are actually purple now
Made a purple dragon bucket so the amethyst bucket matches
Started adjusting AE GUI's to match the more matelic feel of some of the others - eventually I hope to have all the mod GUI's matching but its going to take time
Ex Nihilo and EX aquilo should be done except for the grass seeds... I couldn't decide what to do there.
more metallurgy support
added Falling meteors support thanks to Chris
finished nether ores