64x My Mixpack Texture Pack {1.5} {1.6} {1.7}

wildc4rd

Jan 29, 2013
Great stuff, thanks!

Edit to add, it certainly has a more Gothic feel, cobble is really dark now unless I have messed something up!

Before (Soartex)

After (Mixpack)

Last edited:

wildc4rd

Jan 29, 2013
I changed the torch texture back, but I still get the blue flame particle effect from your candles. Where abouts are these hidden?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I changed the torch texture back, but I still get the blue flame particle effect from your candles. Where abouts are these hidden?

Go to the minecraft folder in the tp, textures/particles its on that sheet.[DOUBLEPOST=1390849292][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great stuff, thanks!

Edit to add, it certainly has a more Gothic feel, cobble is really dark now unless I have messed something up!

Before (Soartex)

After (Mixpack)

Ooo can I use that for a preview pic? I never build anything that pretty.

And yes I went with dark, I am very sensitive to bright colors and they give me headaches so my pack is a weee bit darker, I like to think of it as Jadedgothpunk.

NashuLee

Jul 29, 2019
So I tried to DL the pack via the launcher last night and it seemed to work, then when I click on it during the the game, it goes through the motions of switching to the new texture pack, then nothing happens. I tried it a few times and in the end, just went on playing. Then found that all of my IC2 items are now a brown block.

Bummed, cause this looks like a great pack.

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
So I tried to DL the pack via the launcher last night and it seemed to work, then when I click on it during the the game, it goes through the motions of switching to the new texture pack, then nothing happens. I tried it a few times and in the end, just went on playing. Then found that all of my IC2 items are now a brown block.

Bummed, cause this looks like a great pack.
easiest fix to this would probably be change the texture pack before you enter your world

NashuLee

Jul 29, 2019
that is what I did the first time, I did it from the main menu, then I tried it in my world also. I dunno, maybe its cause I am running Optifine. Who knows. I will try taking out Optifine and running it tonight. See if that is the culprit.

Darkstar

Jul 29, 2019
Could you add some more textures for DartCraft. It does NOT blend well with the other things in this texturepack. Im sad it has been neglected so much :(

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Could you add some more textures for DartCraft. It does NOT blend well with the other things in this texturepack. Im sad it has been neglected so much :(

Its on the list for more tweaking. Mods I use in Magic Farm or on my server get a higher priority then mods I don't use. I have to figure out the priority somehow cause there's like 139 mods in FTB.

Reactions: OH_Herobrine

JasperPD

Jul 29, 2019
the texture for spiders does not work at my game any ideas on how to fix it??
If you open up the resource pack's .zip and go to assets>minecraft>textures>entity there is a file named "spider_eyes.png" if you replace the file with the one attached it will fix the issue.

spider_eyes.png

What is going on is the eye file needs to not have a transparent background but should instead be a pure black background as seen above.

JasperPD

Jul 29, 2019
thank you very much now i can be scared of normal spiders instead of white things
Heh :) Glad to have been of assistance

I am having an issue with Mystcraft's writing desk, the top texture has been replaced by a strange grey bar with a red dot in it, anyone know how to fix this?
eSiXTyh.jpg

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
The connected texture for the corner of Chisel's "marble with large dent" is broken:
pim7.png

I love the way the dark bricks contrast with the white marble though, really pops. Aside from the mismatched marble, it makes my WIP train station really pop.
6aza.png
xk79.png

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
The connected texture for the corner of Chisel's "marble with large dent" is broken:

I love the way the dark bricks contrast with the white marble though, really pops. Aside from the mismatched marble, it makes my WIP train station really pop.
6aza.png
xk79.png

Been meaning to look at chisel and do some work there... just been a bit busy :(

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
pim7.png

6aza.png
xk79.png

Are you by any chance using a connected texture mod? Optifine or MCpatcher?

Cause the CTM textures aren't covered yet.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Oohh... So what kind of new stuff does the update add?

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

TiCon casting tables/basin and seared glass is now darker and matches more to the seared stone
BoP gem blocks have been redone
Most buckets in any mod are now the dragon with the custom fluid testures
TE GUI's got an update.
MFR decorative blocks got a few updates
Vanilla Hardened Clay has a new texture that doesn't look like a flower mosaic all over the biomes
Chisel carpet textures got some work
Big Reactor ore now matches stone wise
Some Quarry Plus support was added.
Fancy Fences support was added
Extra Cells support was added
Minor tweaks were made on a few other mods.

I am looking at making all the ingot, nugget and gem textures the same across all mods. Here's a preview of the images (won't be in till next update)

IngotLead.png

IngotPlatinum.png

ingotYellorium.png

chimerite_gem.png

amethyst.png

ruby.png

NuggetLead.png

NuggetPlatinum.png

MatIronNugget.png