64x My Mixpack Texture Pack {1.5} {1.6} {1.7}

Pusas

Jul 29, 2019
Hellou, there's a problem. Can't download your texture not even via launcher or MEGA. Any suggestions?

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
im trying to add the breaking animation that Jaded uses.

i cant seem to get it to work,

I was told to just go into C:\Users\Teddy\Desktop\JCMixpackfor16.zip\assets\minecraft\textures\blocks

then take out destroy stage 0-9 and replace with the ones i want. is that correct

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
im trying to add the breaking animation that Jaded uses.

i cant seem to get it to work,

I was told to just go into C:\Users\Teddy\Desktop\JCMixpackfor16.zip\assets\minecraft\textures\blocks

then take out destroy stage 0-9 and replace with the ones i want. is that correct

that is correct

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using it for Magic Farm 2, so I did delete the ones that are not in that pack.
i cant seem to get it to work, also the link to the pack with the textures is 1.5.2, dont know if that matters.

i only want the block break animation like Jaded

TunelessHalo2

Jul 29, 2019
Some of the 1.7 textures arent textured like baked and poisonous potatoes and the new flowers and stained glass and new trees

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to download the texture pack for agrarian skies (Error: Texture Pack not found for selected mod pack's version!), although it does work by doing it manually, however text is vanilla, it looks kinda weird but maybe it's meant to be like that.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I can't seem to download the texture pack for agrarian skies (Error: Texture Pack not found for selected mod pack's version!), although it does work by doing it manually, however text is vanilla, it looks kinda weird but maybe it's meant to be like that.

Get the pack from here and manually install it into the resource pack folder.

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
can someone help me?
I would like to use sortex's nether colors, i love the pack but a white nether really bothers me.

Also how to i change the fonts to be higher res? currently its the 16x version for the chat

Selphara

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a lower res version of this pack? I'm still having extreme difficulty loading this pack under its current specks and I'm SOOO in love with it. Great work again JC

Hazmatik

Jul 29, 2019
Love the pack, just wondering what is going on with the diamond sword? It doesn't look like a sword at all, looks more like some kinda hammer with a pick on the back of it.

2rrrjmc.jpg