MPS Support Thread

MachineMuse

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it might be nice to have an 'official FTB support thread' for Modular Powersuits since a lot of problems that people have with it are FTB-specific and are cluttering up my issue tracker. I'd really appreciate it if others who know what's going on can help out with responding to requests here.

klimi1

Jul 29, 2019
How do you change the Z for flight control since I use AZERTY ? I can't find it anywhere. Using Ultimate Pack...

Cubstep12

Jul 29, 2019
How do you change the Z for flight control since I use AZERTY ? I can't find it anywhere. Using Ultimate Pack...
Press k by default and make a new Key binding, assign flight control to that by dragging it towards the new icon.
:D

thestarlion

Jul 29, 2019
there's an option in the config file to select which mod-recipes you want. Look for the line that says 'Gregtech Recipes' and set it to true.

DomoMan1338

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering..how do you customize the 3D model of your suit like the third picture on your site?

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem - in the beta 1.5.2ngt pack, none of the MPS recipes are showing up in NEI. I have made sure I have the most up-to-date versions of both mods.
Any ideas for a fix?
The website doesn't have the complete list of recipes either!

unspunreality

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know why my icons are missing in the tinker table? I can hover over items and see their names, but no icons show up.

MachineMuse

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I finally got off my tush and fixed the issues I was waiting on to release a recommended build, so here it is! I know most of you are using dev versions anyway, but the changes since last recommended (which was like a month ago now) include:

New features:
- Cosmetic customization menu! Press L to open it. (no, still don't have different costumes bindable to keys yet)
- Glowy bits
- Sounds
- Custom fonts

Bug/issue fixes:
- Tools now drain energy from top to bottom in your inventory (starting with helmet)
- AoE function of the axe now only targets log blocks
- Recipes updated (some oredict changes)
- Forge compatibility updated (fixes the gauntlet not showing in first person)
- Omniwrench rotation fixed
- Lux capacitor boundaries completely fixed
- Uses a scissor test for scrollable windows, so no more checkmarks floating outside their frame
- Change power tool mode while sneaking with number keys
- Lots of nullpointers fixed

Known ongoing issues:
- I broke optifine again :( sorry
- Powertool modules don't work on all appropriate modded blocks or have some strange behaviour sometimes.

For convenience: http://machinemuse.net/download.php