Not open for further replies.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
What happened?

corruption

why?

conspiracy!

No really...

This mornings Monster update (1.0.11) ended on the repo with a corrupt Mariculture file that contained a size of 0. I don't exactly know why, since my local copies contained a perfectly fine copy. Interwebz happens.

I have uploaded a fixed, verified, version to the repo that will be available as soon as the sync process finishes. Please wait approximately a half hour from the time of this post and then Force Update your instance if you downloaded 1.0.11 earlier.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
Saw that, thought "lol, he done goof'd again", then tried to force update thinking it might fix itself - right in the middle of you doing your update thingymabob (without me knowing), so all I was getting was a half-finished download and vanilla minecraft! Was wondering what was going on.

Glad you're on top of it now. Looking forward to the .11 -- well, except thaumcraft 4.1, but that's just preference.
Keep up the good work!

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
What happened?

corruption

why?

conspiracy!

No really...

This mornings Monster update (1.0.11) ended on the repo with a corrupt Mariculture file that contained a size of 0. I don't exactly know why, since my local copies contained a perfectly fine copy. Interwebz happens.

I have uploaded a fixed, verified, version to the repo that will be available as soon as the sync process finishes. Please wait approximately a half hour from the time of this post and then Force Update your instance if you downloaded 1.0.11 earlier.

sorry for the inconvenience.

all would've worked out fine if it wasn't for that meddling intrawebz

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Is Monster still going through its Beta phase? When will it be Officially Released as fully working?

hedevil4

Jul 29, 2019
Be careful with your industrial coil rotarycraft if filled above 720MJ and function during the transition to 1.0.11 Maj, they explode!

A new, more expensive coil was added which explains the limitation of former storage coils

Reactions: gallowglass

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
I have been looking for ways to migrate from version to version. Is there a tutorial on this somewhere that walks you through the process?
Are you asking for the whole process of making a conversion list or just how to use it?

0) Backup (zip up) your world's folder in the saves folder.
0.5) Make sure you really did 0.
1) Unzip the MidasGold application. (Also, make sure you made a backup.)
2) Run the MidasGold.jar file.
3) There is a button to import a list of conversions, do that with thee Monster10to11.txt file.
4) There is a button to add a save to the drop down list. (It defaults to the normal minecraft folder.) This button will add 1 world's folder.
5) Click Start and wait. (You have a backup, right? Because this is the step that changes it.)
6) Check out the numbers it changed and hit OK.
7) Launch FTB launcher and then Monster 1.0.11.
8) It may complain about ID mismatches, the tool does not fix Forge's history. Click OK.
9) Check out the world, look for holes where stuff was or transformed into other things.
10) if it is bad, restore from backup and edit the mapping file and try again.

IMarv

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerixel and kleshas
Status
Not open for further replies.