Modular Power Suits GregTech Recipes FIx (No client update required, MCPC+)

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
I run a server with only GregTech Recipes Enabled for Power Armor and noticed after the update that most components for Modular Power Suits where not able to be created. After some delving into it I found it is a known issue and was fixed in the next update to Power Suits, unfortunately this is not the version on the Recommended Build for Ultimate so instead of forcing anyone who wants to place on my server to do download the update I just made a small plugin to fix it.

Now this does require MCPC to work (did not even try with BukkitForge).
By default should work fine with FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 and the config pack it comes with.
  • Adds all recipes components besides what is listed bellow as they worked before so no need to add duplicates.
    • Wiring
    • Solenoid
    • Holo Emitter
    • Parachute
  • In the config you can disable any particular recipe
  • Also in config if you are not using the standard config you can change the item ids to what you use.
  • Jar File has Source in side of it (or https://github.com/cjm721/GregRecipies)
  • Since I used MCPC(Bukkit) to do it I was not able to use Ore Dictionary so for things such as steel need to use all same type.
Straight Jar:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1sRxq2dDVZSaWlxVTNTalNYWm8&usp=sharing

Something is up with google and it is sending you to the old version... No clue why but I attached the newest version to this. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Installation instructions:
  1. Use MCPC+ (recommended) or bukkitForge (not tested), http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/mcpc-forgeessentials-bukkitforge-bukkit-mods-kind-of.11182/
  2. After starting the server with MCPC+ (or putting bukkitForge in coremods) a plugins folder will apear
  3. Place GregRecipies.jar in the plugin folder and restart the server.
Rememberand remind your players that on the client side the final product will not show, they will just have to click where it should be and it will craft it.

Edit: Found a few errors so fixed them.
Version 1.2.0

Attachments

• GregRecipies_1_2_0.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 240

adamjones353

Jul 29, 2019
First I would like to say nice job on this one big servers need this but i have found a small error in the code under the servo motor, i tried to correct this using your source but with no luck i cant get the servo to load. The error is you put serverMotor and not sorvoMotor. hope this helps

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Opp I caught that a bit after I posted this thought I fixed the one on the upload. There was a few other things I fixed too with NEI saying it was one damage value and it was really one less (energy crystal etc).

To update delete GregRecipies.jar and the config and let them regenerate.

drewiey

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me sir, I have the same issue on my server. The gregtech recipes won't show for modular powersuits. Can someone pls tell me where do I need to install the file you just posted pls?

:)

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Installation instructions:
  1. Use MCPC+ (recommended) or bukkitForge (not tested), http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/mcpc-forgeessentials-bukkitforge-bukkit-mods-kind-of.11182/
  2. After starting the server with MCPC+ (or putting bukkitForge in coremods) a plugins folder will apear
  3. Place GregRecipies.jar in the plugin folder and restart the server.
Remember and remind your players that on the client side the final product will not show, they will just have to click where it should be and it will craft it.

***Added installation instructions (this message) to OP and clarification on crafting.

WtGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey-o. Love the concept for the plugin and I believe it will be quite beneficial to quite a few different ultimate servers running on the recommended build. I just have a few concerns/questions. My first question is, is this supposed to also add the recipe to the NEI on the side? Or is that literally impossible to do? My other statement is more of a concern than anything else. Thank you for adding the GregTech recipes as I feel they were needed for balance. However, after extensive testing, I've come to realize that you can use both the standard recipes (non GregTech recipes) and the GregTech ones (added by your plugin) to craft these items. Is there any way for it to "overlap" the other recipes so I do not have to worry about players crafting it both ways but rather restrict them to the GregTech recipes? Again, thanks for you hard work!

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Unless you want your users to have to download something there is no way to fix it on their end. Also just go in the mmmPowersuits config it has the option to turn off types of recipes.

WtGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, that's all I needed to know. Thanks for the speedy reply and the awesome plugin!

WtGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello once again. Hate to keep bothering you, but I appear to be having similar issues from before the most recent update. The three issues I have are as follows: ServoMotors and MV Capacitors will not craft regardless of any futile attempts made by myself exchanging certain items for others (Ex. Two different types of Brass ingots and steel ingots) and, attempting to craft a tinker table results in an instant disconnect with this error thrown to the console. The type of container will vary in the console error depending on what crafting bench I am using. In this pastebin, I was using the Arcane Worktable, although I have tested it for all. This disallows the ability to craft the Tinker Table due to the instant. Here's the paste bin:

pastebin.com/uACQhHyz

Is the currently uploaded jar file in google docs the most up to date one? Thanks again.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty sure I know what is causing that. Sent you a private message with some info.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so apparently google does keep all your files forever as no matter what link I use its sending you to the old deleted one that is version 1.0.0 which has the incorrect config even though on my end I see the 1.2.0 version in there. So I just attached the correct version to the OP...

TheTiGuR

Jul 29, 2019
I have downloaded the updated zip, file unzips to "GregRecipies_1_2_0.jar", but we still have issues crafting capacitors and servo motors. Any suggestions?

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Don't spawn in the components (different ids and I cant access the forge org dictionary from plugin side, I am working on converting this over to a mod just setting up about 5 more servers in the past week as taken up most of my time). And always use fully depleted crystals. As for the servo have to be more specific as it works for me.

I am going in and out today but if you sit around probably catch me in my teamspeak > 198.27.83.121 > CJ's Room

TheTiGuR

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently the spawned components are causing the trouble. Had some players test with their properly gotten materials and all seems well. Disregard my original message, and thanks for the tip there.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Ya it was an annoying issue for me to as I made everything originally with spawned in comments then to find out the crafted ones where different. I should have the mod version of this fix out soon and it should fix more then just Powersuits <=> gregtech issues as I am just going to alias the old ore-dictionary to the new one.