MineCommunity [Vanilla/FTB/UniversalElectricty] [Recruiting]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

minecrafterwork

Jul 29, 2019
text.png
MineCommunity is a growing community of Minecraft youtuber's and livestreamers. The community is slowly growing and expanding adding more members you can enjoy playing Minecraft with.
Banner%2520number%25204.jpg
There are two methods to apply to MineCommunity
Prefer to join via an Application, then look below
About You [Youtuber's + Livestreamer's fill out]
Minecraft Username [Must be Premium Account, no Cracked Accounts]:
Age [Must be at least 15]:
Have you ever been banned? if so, why do you think this ban should not affect your app [as in explain the ban]? [Don't lie we have tools to check]:
Verification Link:
How to get a verification link
A verification link helps us make sure you own the channel you are submitting for, to get a link what you need to do is go to your channel and make a comment on your channel saying something like "Joining MineCommunity" this can be on your main channel or on a video, what you then need to do is copy the link and put it in the "Verification Link" field above
Make sure to make the comment while logged into the right account so for example if you are applying for a channel called test, the comment must be made on the test channel or one of the test video's from the test account, no other account no matter what the reason is.
About your Channel [Youtuber's Fill Out]
Youtube Channel Name:
Youtube Channel Link:
Youtube Subscribers Amount:
Youtube Video Views Amount:
Team [Fill out if you are a Youtube team so if your channel consist of than one person]
Other Member's IGN's:
Other Member's Skype Usernames:
About your Channel [Livestreamer's Fill Out]
Livestream Channel Name:
Livestream Channel Link:
Livestream Subscribers Amount:
Livestream Views Amount:
Team [Fill out if you are a livestream team so if your channel consists of than one person]
Other Member's IGN's:
Questions [Youtuber's + Livestreamer's fill out]
Will you be able to make a minimum of two, 15 minute videos/livestreams a week on any of our community server?
Will you be mature, for example don't grief, spam, etc.?
Prefer to join via a Video Response, then look below
About You [Youtuber's + Livestreame's fill out]
Age [Must be at least 15]:
Have you ever been banned? if so, why do you think this ban should not affect your app [as in explain the ban]? [Don't lie we have tools to check]:
Team [Fill out if you are a team so if your channel consists of more than one person]
Other Member's IGN's:
Video Link [Post video link here, talk about whatever you want in this video but it must include something about joining MineCommunity]
Link:
If you are accepted you will be added on skype, the skype username you will receive the friend request from is minecrafterwork

NicktheGamingNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Nick [IGN: NickManning] I am 15 and a real gamer, Minecraft, FTB, Farcry, Battlefield, Call of Duty ect. skype nicktheginger97
I am part of a small youtube channel starting out, no where near the amount of subs or views your asking for .but we refuse to self promote so we hope people see our content, 4sub 109 views,, still i wish to join and play on you i have a vanilla and ftb SMP series on my mates private* server, channel is ZWaffleSquad please check it out
I can record multiple videos of 10-20mins a week, i will not grief as i understand how people feel about their creations, so yeah please get back when ever

David K

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, Im Dave[My IGN is WackoOwner45] and im 15 years old. My skype is WackoOwner45 as well as my youtube: www.youtube.com/WackoOwner45 [Youtube name=WackoOwner45]

I currently have a slowly growing youtube channel with 65 strong subs and 22,107 total video views. I play Minecraft, FTB, Arma II, Dayz, and really anything i can get my hands on.

Q1: I, at minimum, would be able to meet the quota of two, 15 minute videos a week. If anything, those videos would be 30-45 minutes.
Q2: I am mature and would never do such a thing to other people. I have been griefed multiple times before for doing nothing and i believe it is wrong. I also, as an admin of my own server, have multiple awesome anti-grief plugins.

Thank you for reading and i hope my information helped you decide. Good Day...

camyboy

Jul 29, 2019
-- About You --
Minecraft Username:camyboy

-- About your Channel --
Youtube Channel Name: camyrocksthehouse
Youtube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/camyrocksthehouse I have about 670 subs!
Youtube Subscribers Amount: I have about 670 subs!
Youtube Video Views Amount: 808,923

-- Questions --
Will you be able to make a minimum of two, 15 minute videos a week on either server? Absouloutly.. Il probley be able to on weekends possibly on weekdays aswell
Will you be mature, for example don't grief, spam, etc.? Certainly i will not grief!

revengeful_fish

Jul 29, 2019
-- About You --
Minecraft Username [Must be Premium Account, no Cracked Accounts]:revengeful_fish (there is a backstory)
Age [Must be at least 15]:16

-- About your Channel --
YouTube Channel Name: revengefulfish
YouTube Channel Link:http: //www.youtube.com/user/revengefulfish?feature=mhee
i am not near what you ask for but by the looks of the thread i guess not many people do so ill try anyway
YouTube Subscribers Amount [Minimum 1,500]:4
YouTube Video Views Amount [Minimum 5,000]:84

-- Questions --
Will you be able to make a minimum of two, 15 minute videos a week on either server? if not more, then yes and longer also
Will you be mature, for example don't grief, spam, etc.? greifing is a child's way of having fun on minecraft since there intelligence is not high enough to comprehend different building styles other than their own and most little kids don't have red-stone capabilities.
and by the way i have only played tekkit once or twice and i tried FTB a week or so ago and it is very fun, it adds the learning part of minecraft that made the game so addicting at the beginning and considering this is a mindcrack inspired FTB server and they just learned it as well i figured id try
so thank you for your time in advance,
revengeful_fish

minecrafterwork

Jul 29, 2019
-- About You --
Minecraft Username [Must be Premium Account, no Cracked Accounts]:revengeful_fish (there is a backstory)
Age [Must be at least 15]:16

-- About your Channel --
YouTube Channel Name: revengefulfish
YouTube Channel Link:http: //www.youtube.com/user/revengefulfish?feature=mhee
i am not near what you ask for but by the looks of the thread i guess not many people do so ill try anyway
YouTube Subscribers Amount [Minimum 1,500]:4
YouTube Video Views Amount [Minimum 5,000]:84

-- Questions --
Will you be able to make a minimum of two, 15 minute videos a week on either server? if not more, then yes and longer also
Will you be mature, for example don't grief, spam, etc.? greifing is a child's way of having fun on minecraft since there intelligence is not high enough to comprehend different building styles other than their own and most little kids don't have red-stone capabilities.
and by the way i have only played tekkit once or twice and i tried FTB a week or so ago and it is very fun, it adds the learning part of minecraft that made the game so addicting at the beginning and considering this is a mindcrack inspired FTB server and they just learned it as well i figured id try
so thank you for your time in advance,
revengeful_fish

Sorry Declined

Hi, Im Dave[My IGN is WackoOwner45] and im 15 years old. My skype is WackoOwner45 as well as my youtube: www.youtube.com/WackoOwner45 [Youtube name=WackoOwner45]

I currently have a slowly growing youtube channel with 65 strong subs and 22,107 total video views. I play Minecraft, FTB, Arma II, Dayz, and really anything i can get my hands on.

Q1: I, at minimum, would be able to meet the quota of two, 15 minute videos a week. If anything, those videos would be 30-45 minutes.
Q2: I am mature and would never do such a thing to other people. I have been griefed multiple times before for doing nothing and i believe it is wrong. I also, as an admin of my own server, have multiple awesome anti-grief plugins.

Thank you for reading and i hope my information helped you decide. Good Day...

Sorry Declined

Hi my name is Nick [IGN: NickManning] I am 15 and a real gamer, Minecraft, FTB, Farcry, Battlefield, Call of Duty ect. skype nicktheginger97
I am part of a small youtube channel starting out, no where near the amount of subs or views your asking for .but we refuse to self promote so we hope people see our content, 4sub 109 views,, still i wish to join and play on you i have a vanilla and ftb SMP series on my mates private* server, channel is ZWaffleSquad please check it out
I can record multiple videos of 10-20mins a week, i will not grief as i understand how people feel about their creations, so yeah please get back when ever

Sorry Declined

-- About You --
Minecraft Username:camyboy

-- About your Channel --
Youtube Channel Name: camyrocksthehouse
Youtube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/camyrocksthehouse I have about 670 subs!
Youtube Subscribers Amount: I have about 670 subs!
Youtube Video Views Amount: 808,923

-- Questions --
Will you be able to make a minimum of two, 15 minute videos a week on either server? Absouloutly.. Il probley be able to on weekends possibly on weekdays aswell
Will you be mature, for example don't grief, spam, etc.? Certainly i will not grief!

Added on Skype

xaolxheadshotz

Jul 29, 2019
-- About You --
Age [Must be at least 15]:I'm 15
-- About your Channel --
Youtube Channel Name: xaolxheadshotz
Youtube Channel Link:www.youtube.com/xaolheadshotz
Youtube Subscribers Amount [Minimum 1,500]:Oh i only got 228
Youtube Video Views Amount [Minimum 5,000]:i used to have 5000

-- Questions --
Will you be able to make a minimum of two, 15 minute videos a week on either server? yes
Will you be mature, for example don't grief, spam, etc.? Yes i wont do them things

P.s i sound like a 9 year old because i was deaf for 3 years[DOUBLEPOST=1357763939][/DOUBLEPOST]my skype is xaolxheadshotz

minecrafterwork

Jul 29, 2019
-- About You --
Age [Must be at least 15]:I'm 15
-- About your Channel --
Youtube Channel Name: xaolxheadshotz
Youtube Channel Link:www.youtube.com/xaolheadshotz
Youtube Subscribers Amount [Minimum 1,500]:Oh i only got 228
Youtube Video Views Amount [Minimum 5,000]:i used to have 5000

-- Questions --
Will you be able to make a minimum of two, 15 minute videos a week on either server? yes
Will you be mature, for example don't grief, spam, etc.? Yes i wont do them things

P.s i sound like a 9 year old because i was deaf for 3 years[DOUBLEPOST=1357763939][/DOUBLEPOST]my skype is xaolxheadshotz

Declined, you linked to invalid youtube, and didn't include your username

Mondef

Jul 29, 2019
-- About Me --
Minecraft Username [Must be Premium Account, no Cracked Accounts]: Mondef (I paid)
Age [Must be at least 15]: over 25, under 30, sorry no exact personal details.

-- About your Channel --
Youtube Channel Name: MondefLP
Youtube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/MondefLP
Youtube Subscribers Amount [Minimum 1,500]: as of writing 821. I realize this is less than min. I have only been building the channel for a month.
Youtube Video Views Amount [Minimum 5,000]: over 40,000

-- Questions --
Will you be able to make a minimum of two, 15 minute videos a week on either server? I'm only looking for an FTB experience (at least to start). And my plan would include me releasing 1 30 minute episode every 3 days. Short answer, yes.
Will you be mature, for example don't grief, spam, etc.? Yes.

minecrafterwork

Jul 29, 2019
-- About Me --
Minecraft Username [Must be Premium Account, no Cracked Accounts]: Mondef (I paid)
Age [Must be at least 15]: over 25, under 30, sorry no exact personal details.

-- About your Channel --
Youtube Channel Name: MondefLP
Youtube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/MondefLP
Youtube Subscribers Amount [Minimum 1,500]: as of writing 821. I realize this is less than min. I have only been building the channel for a month.
Youtube Video Views Amount [Minimum 5,000]: over 40,000

-- Questions --
Will you be able to make a minimum of two, 15 minute videos a week on either server? I'm only looking for an FTB experience (at least to start). And my plan would include me releasing 1 30 minute episode every 3 days. Short answer, yes.
Will you be mature, for example don't grief, spam, etc.? Yes.

Accepted, please send me your skype via a Private Message

xaolxheadshotz

Jul 29, 2019
NO YOU CANT HE ISNT THE REAL MONDEF HES A SCAMMER IF U WANT TO KNOW GET HIM TO SEND YOU A SKYPE MESSAGE HES THE ONE WHO BUILT THE B-TEAM FACTORY DESIGN HES TOO POPULAR FOR THIS DONT BELIVE HIM!!!!

Mondef

Jul 29, 2019
NO YOU CANT HE ISNT THE REAL MONDEF HES A SCAMMER IF U WANT TO KNOW GET HIM TO SEND YOU A SKYPE MESSAGE HES THE ONE WHO BUILT THE B-TEAM FACTORY DESIGN HES TOO POPULAR FOR THIS DONT BELIVE HIM!!!!
I'm glad you liked my b-team factory! In my latest videos I have been talking about joining a smp ftb server... Why wouldn't this be the real me?

Also:Skype name sent.