Casual Server Mindcrack | Looking for a few people to join my server :)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MartenPalu

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!
I started a new survival world a few days ago and setting up for bigger plans, I thought - why not do it with someone?
So I am looking for a few players. I will host the server and Hamachi will be needed to access it.
Also, voice chat option would be nice.

Peace!
Matu

PS! Playing right now, at least for 4-5 hours.

MartenPalu

Jul 29, 2019
No one answered there and I thought maybe it was the wrong place. You know. That the server thing is for big servers, not me hosting smth for a few ppl.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Lay off him a bit, he's only looking for a few people, not 10.
Anyway, everybody's been posting in the wrong section, not mentioning anything. (General questions in the "General Chat" section!!!)
Now, @MartenPalu, I don't think you'll be able to run a 24/7 server all by yourself and cope with having friends going on and off it, I suggest a server host. Such as creeperhost - http://www.creeperhost.net/ ;)

MartenPalu

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
I think I wouldn't find the extra money to pay for it. I have done this a few years ago. The guys I found - we just chatted in Skype.
For example "Can u put the server up?" and it worked well. And it is always up from 9PM - 3AM eastern europe time. I have
dedicated 4GB RAM for the server and have a 100MB internet. If I find even one guy to skype and build the world with, I'm pleased :)

And thanks for the post!

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
I think I wouldn't find the extra money to pay for it. I have done this a few years ago. The guys I found - we just chatted in Skype.
For example "Can u put the server up?" and it worked well. And it is always up from 9PM - 3AM eastern europe time. I have
dedicated 4GB RAM for the server and have a 100MB internet. If I find even one guy to skype and build the world with, I'm pleased :)

And thanks for the post!
NP.
That's fine, as long as your able to do it.
Hopefully this thread will get seen soon and you'll have a couple people willing to join. :)

MartenPalu

Jul 29, 2019
Thank You!
Yes, I like to play, but sharing goals with someone is always more dope :p
And as I understand, this is the largest forum of FTB.
So I thought I found find someone in an hour :D

Bluenova65

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm interested in joinging, I thought it might be cool to find some new people to play with. I have skype, mumble and teamspeak so im all good on voice. :D I also just purchased a server so we can use that to play on as well.
Thanks,
Bluenova65

Reactions: RealSketch

SleekBeek

Jul 29, 2019
Name: James
IGN: SleekBeek
Way of Communication: Skype & Teamspeak
Reasoning: I really want to find the perfect, legit, mindcrack style server with no plugins, really make new friends and meet new people and take part in the server community. I'm sick of those generic public FTB servers that are just stale, I hope this will be the perfect server for me! I have a good understanding of FTB and I played it for a little over a year on modpacks like ultimate, mindcrack, and unleashed. My skype is MCsleekbeek, contact me if you accept me. :)