Whitelist Server Merica | FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelisted | Mature | No Greifing | PVP | Towny | Tickthreading

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tony1096

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, we're looking to add some new players for our server. We don't often have lag, and when we do we fix the problem quickly. We have our own texture pack,currently in alpha, a forum and website.

Merica IP: 198.8.95.86:25565
www.derailedgamers.net

Server is hosted on Creeperhost, 5 core cpu 8gb. Located in Los Angeles, California.
Gregtech hardmode and survival hard

Rules:
Be respectful
We use mumble: http://www.mumble.com/
Pvp is allowed
No griefing, stealing, cheating
No quarries in the overworld, we have a mistcraft age for mining
Some banned items(canvas bag, mining laser, etc.) for griefing prevention
World Anchors for sale in town, no other chunkloading allowed

Application:
IGN:
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods:
Why you want to join us:
Do you have a mic:
Are you interested in livestreaming:

xMr_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xMr_
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Not to much but i am learning quickly.
Why you want to join us: I wanted to try this modpack on this server so my sister (Pabu567) may help me if needed.
Do you have a mic: Yes.
Are you interested in livestreaming: Yes but I am not be able to.

Pabu567

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pabu567
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate? : Not much but I'm learning everyday.
Why do you want to join us ? : Seems like a really nice and chill community filled with people who don't fool around as far as those bs players who spam and stuff are concerned. The time I spent there was awesome and I would be happy continuing playing on such an awesome server :D
Do you have a mic? Yeah :3
Are you interested in live streaming?: Yes, as soon as a get a new computer.

Rene Escamilla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: renescamen
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate?: I do not know a lot but I do learn quick.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to have fun with you guys and interact with people that live in America and make new friends.
Do you have a mic: yes
Are you interested in live streaming?: yes

Trapper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trapper12345
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I know the basics and my friend gdog/ loyd12345 is teaching me
Why you want to join us: So i may have fun in a server filled with nice people and not get greifed
Do you have a mic: yes
Are you interested in livestreaming: Yes but i dont know how

loyd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
loyd12345
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods:
I am fairly good with it i know a lot about the machines and items but not all of them.
Why you want to join us:
i want to join a server that doesn't have much griefing in it so i can teach my friend about all the machines and just have a good time.
Do you have a mic:
Yes.
Are you interested in livestreaming: Yes i have a friend that live steam on twitch.tv all the time and i'm in one allmost every week.

Salaveneus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Salaveneus
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Quite a lot actually, I have been playing for a while now, kind of still reliant on recipe aid, but I have done some pretty amazing things with FTB-U mods, unfortunately all on my SSP world which crashed -.-
Why you want to join us: As mentioned my SSP world crashed leaving me without a world, figured I would jump to SMP, this server by far seems the best on the forums, excited that it is non-grief, so, not much else to say =)
Do you have a mic: Most certainly.
Are you interested in livestreaming: I unfortunately can't host livestreaming, my internet upload is seriously like .25mb/s so I can't stream upload, but I am interested in it.

InOrder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: InOrder
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: A little Bit
Why you want to join us: I need a good server to play on with nice staff, that don't screw around.
Do you have a mic: Yes
Are you interested in livestreaming: I livestream once a day at the least, Its not the most popular stream on Twitch, i get some people to watch, (sometimes). I need to buy a camera and a mic for computer (good one).

konman

Jul 29, 2019
Salaveneus,trapper12345,loyd12345 WELCOME!!!! renescamen mumble is a voice chat program check it out. download it then go to derailedgamers.net for mumble info

Countrybrianf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: countrybrianf
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: A good bit but still learning.
Why you want to join us: Just looking for a new server. Last one had a lot of immature guys on it.
Are you interested in livestreaming: Haven't before but I can.

TropiqalDzn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:martythe06
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods:Alot
Why you want to join us:I like whitelisted servers and it looks like fun
Do you have a mic:yes
Are you interested in livestreaming:already do so yes

VinceyLohan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VinceyLohan
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I tried out several mods, but there is still much space for improving.
Why you want to join us: I hosted a server with my friend Barthog94, but we wanted to be in a community.
Do you have a mic: Yes.
Are you interested in livestreaming: Haven't yet, but I would try it.

Viticide

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Viticide
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Still learning but I know a good bit and had a lot of experience with Tekkit before going to FTB.
Why you want to join us: Had to take care of some irl stuff and hadn't time to play the game for a while. Looking for a new server to start fresh now that I can play again.
Are you interested in livestreaming: Willing to participate in livestreams, but I've got no interest in hosting any myself atm.

konman

Jul 29, 2019
countrybrianf,martythe06,VinceyLohan and Viticide welcome to the server !! For mumble info visit the game with us tab

Daddy_David

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Daddy_David
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: None, but i will be learning how it all works from a friend.(imRoan)
Why you want to join us: I've watched a few livestreams of FTB and it looked fun so I want to try and play it.
Do you have a mic:Yes
Are you interested in livestreaming: Yes but my internet right now is crap and won't allow me.