Private Pack MercuryCraft Small [TPPI] EU-Server [No-Whitelist] [Active Admins] Join now !

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Caryfex

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 0.3.0 !!

So my friends and I managed to set up a small 16-slot TPPI Server (might be upgraded when needed). The server ist hosted on nitrado.net in Franktfurt, Germany. We are still working on minor things and issues but you can already join us. Remeber that modpack and server are in beta so dont expect everything to run 100% fine, but maybe 90% :D We use GregTech configs as well as other configs on hard. We got a farmworld that gets reset when needed, also nether end and thiwglight forrest will be reset.
Plugins for Users
- Towny
- Essentials
- Chestshop

Banned-Items
- Mining Laser
- Dynamite, Nuke
- Varja
- Excavation Focus
- Advanced Genetics (until testing has been done)
- Galgadorian Drill
- all Chunkloaders (personal anchors will be enbaled when the server passes stress tests)
- Wireless Modems (due to beeing able to overtake other peoples Trutles etc.)
- Mystcraft
- Spamr-Launcher
- Morph Abilities (you can still morph into an animal for appearence and size but dont get the mobs abilities eg. like bat-flymode)
- Portal Gun
- Radio
- Portal to the Deep Dark
- Wooden Leg
- Ancient Staff
- Ars Magica Time Changing Spell (you will still be able to proceede in each talent tree
(list may change in the future)
we will probide a posibility for users to craft items that require a banned item eg. the IC2 Pattern Provider requires a mining laser. just ask a member of staff

Server-IP
mercurycraft.minecraft.to

Application ? Not needed anymore -> no whitelist

Last edited:

Alex45920

Jul 29, 2019
Yor Minecraft-username?
Alex45920

How old are you?

Your previous FTB experiences?
Played since beta a, almost 2 years. I spend most of my time with MFR IC2 APP E BUILCRAFT, etc. I am very knowledgable with tech based mods, and I have tions of expirience.

xxMEMO

Jul 29, 2019
Yor Minecraft-username?
memo12memo12

How old are you?

i have played in many ftb servers. i have mostly played the direwolf pack and other similar ones .i have been playing for months now.

xxMEMO

Jul 29, 2019
Yor Minecraft-username?
memo12memo12

How old are you?

i have played in many ftb servers. i have mostly played the direwolf pack and other similar ones .i have been playing for months now.
i mean 14, lol im used to tying 12 for everything