MCPC+ Unleashed 1.1.4 IC2 Spam Fix (Plugin)

teledong

Jul 29, 2019
I make a plugin fix for MCPC+ Unleashed 1.1.4 IC2 Spam.

If you put this plugin and restart server, FTBConsoleFilter configuration yml file is created.

edit to

{ modId: 'Minecraft', type: 'string', value: 'overloaded?', level: 'WARNING' } Part.

modId : IC2

type : 'string' is using contains matching, and value is text.

you can also set other mod console filtering. [Not tested]

Original Plugin is "ObuShutTheHellUp". Link : http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/obushutthehellup/
I'm just added some feature and competible to MCPC+

Sorry to my poor english.

----------------------- Edit --------------------------------

1. I don't Use MCPC's logging.properties function because other console log (chat, connection, etc) also filtered,

and Mcmyadmin function not work with basic filtering function.

2. It's zipped file. unzip and put in a jar file at plugins folder

3. ForgeModLoader Logger is not parenthandle, so you select directly set IC2, Here is my setting

{ modId: 'GraviGun', type: 'string', value: 'Recieved client info from', level: 'INFO' },
{ modId: 'PortalGun', type: 'string', value: 'Recieved client info from', level: 'INFO' },
{ modId: 'IC2', type: 'string', value: 'EnergyNet.addTileEntity', level: 'WARNING' },
{ modId: 'IC2', type: 'string', value: 'EnergyNet.removeTileEntity', level: 'WARNING' },
{ modId: 'IC2', type: 'string', value: 'EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom', level: 'WARNING' },
{ modId: 'IC2', type: 'string', value: 'EnergyBlockLink corrupted', level: 'WARNING' }

----------------------- Edit --------------------------------

Attachments

• FTBConsoleFilter.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 194

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Is this added as a plugin or a mod? I added to plugins folder and it didn't add anything on restart. Guessing it's supposed to go in the mods folder? (you post says plugins)[DOUBLEPOST=1379066809][/DOUBLEPOST]Just tried it in the mods folder and that didn't work either.[DOUBLEPOST=1379066916][/DOUBLEPOST]and nevermind...didn't realize it was a zipped jar file :D Was trying to use the zip itself :D

teledong

Jul 29, 2019
Is this added as a plugin or a mod? I added to plugins folder and it didn't add anything on restart. Guessing it's supposed to go in the mods folder? (you post says plugins)[DOUBLEPOST=1379066809][/DOUBLEPOST]Just tried it in the mods folder and that didn't work either.[DOUBLEPOST=1379066916][/DOUBLEPOST]and nevermind...didn't realize it was a zipped jar file :D Was trying to use the zip itself :D

It's Plugin. Not Mod.

If you put in plugins foler MCPC+ and restart server (stop & start server not restart using command), FTBConsoleFilter folder created.

inside of folder, has filter.yml. you can edit user customized filter.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
It's Plugin. Not Mod.

If you put in plugins foler MCPC+ and restart server (stop & start server not restart using command), FTBConsoleFilter folder created.

inside of folder, has filter.yml. you can edit user customized filter.

yup, the only issue is you are forgetting to say that you need to unzip the file first :D. You've attached a zip, which is a valid file type for a mod, so a lot of people are going to just throw the zip in the folder instead of unzipping it first.

Which you've already done, so ignore this :D

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
nice, work fine for me :)

my filters.yml :
Code:
{
# FTBConsoleFilter has a timed functionality that deals with incompatibilities with other plugins, this fixes other plugins that 'steal' the log filter.
  activateTimer: false,
# timerDelay > 0:  fix runs for the first time after <timerDelay> seconds
  timerDelay: 5,
# timerPeriod = 0: turned off - runs only once
# timerPeriod > 0: turned on - fix runs every <timerPeriod> seconds after the first time
  timerPeriod: 0,
# type:
#    'string' - log entry is filtered if this value is contained in the message's text.
#    'regex' - log entry is filtered if the message's text matches at least once in the regular expression.
# value:
#    the value to be compared (either by string comparison or by regular expression)
# level:
#    'INFO'/'WARNING'/'FATAL'/'ANY'/etc - the value of the log level)
    filters: [
        { modId: 'IC2', type: 'string', value: 'EnergyNet.addTileEntity', level: 'WARNING' },
        { modId: 'IC2', type: 'string', value: 'EnergyNet.removeTileEntity', level: 'WARNING' },
        { modId: 'IC2', type: 'string', value: 'EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom', level: 'WARNING' },
        { modId: 'IC2', type: 'string', value: 'EnergyBlockLink corrupted', level: 'WARNING' }
    ]
}

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Currently using this plugin and I'd like to say thanks! Anyways, is it possible to block the 'didn't implement demandsenergy() properly' spam?
Can't seem to figure out how, and it would be greatly appreciated if someone knew the Filter setting for it.

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
Will this work with the Direwolf20 1.1.4 pack straight out of the box? Or does it require other mods to get it to work? (IDK MCPC...)

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
i have mcpc b647 + lot of plugins and unleashed 1.1.5
ftbconsolefilter is in plugins folder

this is my filters.yml and now i need to see if server is working, bcos no messages on the screen. it works good

pastebin

teledong

Jul 29, 2019
i have mcpc b647 + lot of plugins and unleashed 1.1.5
ftbconsolefilter is in plugins folder

this is my filters.yml and now i need to see if server is working, bcos no messages on the screen. it works good

pastebin

sorry for late reply. your modId is incorrect. use 'IC2' instad of '[IC2]' [] is for decorate.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Thanks for the awesome plugin.

Trying to figure out how to block these lines
http://pastebin.com/1mM1Sipj
I can't figure out what mod is causing it, so I don't know what modID to put.

Zilacon

Jul 29, 2019
Here are the filters i got:
Code:
filters: [
{ modId: 'Minecraft', type: 'string', value: 'overloaded?', level: 'WARNING' }
{ modId: 'Minecraft', type: 'string', value: 'Workbench', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'Minecraft', type: 'string', value: 'Protocol error', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'Minecraft', type: 'string', value: 'returning', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'Minecraft', type: 'string', value: 'java.lang.NullPointerException', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'Minecraft', type: 'string', value: 'java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL:', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'Minecraft', type: 'string', value: 'lost connection', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'Minecraft', type: 'string', value: 'Loaded player file for', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'Minecraft', type: 'string', value: 'Grid in unloaded or null world', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'Minecraft', type: 'string', value: 'Loaded Mail Box for', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'Minecraft', type: 'string', value: 'Player logged in:', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'Minecraft', type: 'string', value: 'Sending script data:', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'ForgeModLoader', type: 'string', value: 'A critical error occured handling the onPlayerChangedDimension event with player tracker tconstruct.util.player.TPlayerHandler', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'ANY', type: 'string', value: 'Reached end of stream', level: 'INFO' }
{ modId: 'Galacticraft', type: 'string', value: 'Registering remote planet dimension:', level: 'INFO' }
{ modId: 'TickThreading', type: 'string', value: 'Exception in main tick loop', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'TickThreading', type: 'string', value: 'Exception ticking world', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'TickThreading', type: 'string', value: 'java.lang.NullPointerException', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'TickThreading', type: 'string', value: 'nullthermalexpansion.part.conduit.fluid.GridFluid', level: 'ANY' }
{ modId: 'GraviGun', type: 'string', value: 'Recieved client info from', level: 'INFO' },
{ modId: 'PortalGun', type: 'string', value: 'Recieved client info from', level: 'INFO' },
]

However none of these seem to work, everything listed above still spams on the console.
Any idea what im doing wrong?