[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Quick Update!
Version 4 is on its way out soon! I am hoping later tonight!
Also, if you want to support the mod pack, please join the forums here
Joining today threw the release of the mod pack on the Feed The Beast launcher will get you a
secret TAG when the mod-pack is pushed to public on the launcher!

Gibet

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Kyle; I seem to have an issue with the updates....
I've been playing on the MFC private serv for a while, and updated to 40, however i see no Forestry nor bees, and even if the millenaire items show up in the menu i've travelled around the map quite a bit and still haven't seen a single village.... i hope my game isn't corrupted or something, because i've advanced quite a bit...
Please help if you have an idea of what's going on for me :)
Thx in advance

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Hi Kyle; I seem to have an issue with the updates....
I've been playing on the MFC private serv for a while, and updated to 40, however i see no Forestry nor bees, and even if the millenaire items show up in the menu i've travelled around the map quite a bit and still haven't seen a single village.... i hope my game isn't corrupted or something, because i've advanced quite a bit...
Please help if you have an idea of what's going on for me :)
Thx in advance
It seems that there was a small mix up in the versions listed in the launcher, the pack for download on this thread is v4, but the pack for download on the FTB launcher is not up to date although it is listed as v4

Reactions: Watchful11

Gibet

Jul 29, 2019
It seems that there was a small mix up in the versions listed in the launcher, the pack for download on this thread is v4, but the pack for download on the FTB launcher is not up to date although it is listed as v4

So i guess it means 2 things .... first the MFC serv hasn't updated either, and second i have to use multiMC to get v4 i suppose ?
But then will i still be able to play on this serv ..... hm. I'll try to check with the MFC staff to see if they have updated or not, on their side.
Thx for ur reply !

KingKannibal

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings NWMP team,
I have recently got back into minecraft thanks to my younger brothers finally getting a legit account. We...I mean...I didn't want to go through the trouble of installing mods individually for their installation so I decided to give a mod pack a try and found New World Mod Pack. So far we like it because it has a medieval feel to it due to the large variety of swords and amors.
We think your mod pack is awesome and we hope it has a long time support in regards of up-to-date mods and variety as the mod pack grows.

Cheers from Team Scarlet!

Reactions: kylemcqueen75

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Greetings NWMP team,
I have recently got back into minecraft thanks to my younger brothers finally getting a legit account. We...I mean...I didn't want to go through the trouble of installing mods individually for their installation so I decided to give a mod pack a try and found New World Mod Pack. So far we like it because it has a medieval feel to it due to the large variety of swords and amors.
We think your mod pack is awesome and we hope it has a long time support in regards of up-to-date mods and variety as the mod pack grows.

Cheers from Team Scarlet!
Thanks man! Glad you enjoy the pack :)! Should be public on the launcher really soon, everything will be automatic then! :D

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Small Update!
USE THE NEW PRIVATE PACK CODE :D!
"NWMPTemp"
(This is Temp Until it can be pushed to Public)

Gibet

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Kyle just wanted to point out something i discovered, it seems the "old" crafts for forestry equipment don't work...
The farmblocks do, tho, but they're less practical to me, as i guess for other players.
I tried all the possible crafts for the farm, combine, arboretum and none work :/
Hope this can be fixed ! Best :)
Gib