[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

ARMAGEDDEON

Jul 29, 2019
got a crash when i killed some pig men and their bodies went everywhere the cause was ticking entitiesif i get it again i will post the log here

Minefreaks

Jul 29, 2019
Update!
The Team is Growing!​
Everyone welcome "Bosky" and "Tomlilz" to the NWMP Team!​
Also, we have a new forum where you can talk about each of your mod-packs we are making with this team! http://nwservers.net/forums/index.php
Please join! and Support us if you enjoy NWMP!​

I am glad to be apart of the team hopefull we can get NWMP up and running on the FTB for all of you to enjoy - bosky

actionblackman

Jul 29, 2019
HEEEEEY!!! Youve got to check out and consider the chainz mod for your modpack!!! it would go perfectly with what your trying to do!!

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
hey, can you add Power Crystals Power Converters mod, and also Power Crystals Mine factory reloaded? would also be nice if you added it to your second pack as well (the one on your forum, the "armageddon pack")

bosky2102

Jul 29, 2019
hey, can you add Power Crystals Power Converters mod, and also Power Crystals Mine factory reloaded? would also be nice if you added it to your second pack as well (the one on your forum, the "armageddon pack")
Hey we did have it for a time but sadly we added Thermal Expansion and it kinda made Minefactory pointless

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Sorry for the time I took me to respond, I was very busy the last few days :p I will look into these mods for the New World Mod Pack![DOUBLEPOST=1362623725][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol thanks:) the mc forum page is here
This mod is a must! Added! (v4)