[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Zombiewaffles

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have any work arounds for this? Can't we just move all the files into the normal minecraft folder and run through the minecraft launcher?

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Feed-the-Beast has not notified me about any problems with the pack to have it removed. I assume it is a temp problem and they will have it back up as soon as they can.

Zombiewaffles

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone interested, I have found a work around. Download another 1.6.4 modpack from FTB, swap out the mod and config folders with the ones from your New World folders and launch.

Got me back on my server, hope it helps you guys :)

_Brooksy_

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Kyle, just noticed the mod pack is back in the launcher :) however, i have the download for nwmp_s for.7 when i run this part way through it i keep getting [severe ] errors out of memory, found exception in thread... ect. also this is taking about 10+ min for it to run through the whole thing not sure if this is normal or mostly from the oom error. i noticed the start.bat had a 2gb allowance and changing that does not have any affect. any ideas, anyone?

Yocake

Jul 29, 2019
Yaya! Its back! But, My world is gone.... -_- Hmmm. Oh and hey _Broosky_, you might want to check your computer memory and/or java settings.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
@Yocake As long as you do not delete your new world mod pack folder then your world should still be there. Do you know if it asked you to update the pack when you were able to load the pack again?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hellbrand

Jul 29, 2019
anything going to be done about the server running at a steady 6-9TPS rather than in the 17-19.9 range

Last edited:

Trooper

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, have u a Item ID list ?

i will add on my Server a Galcticraft mod.

Thanks

Last edited:

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
My community have been trying to use the New World pack but has been encountering a few crashes with version 0.0.7. I was wondering if any one could tell us what was causing this crash and how to fix it. The link is to the crash report on pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/y3cdRGRx

1Koen1

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo,

My game crashes when I try to use the casting basin from Tinkers Construct, I don't know if it's a bug from Tinkers Construct but it only happens in the NWMP pack. (I'm using version 0.0.7)

Case: I tried to make clear glass using the smeltery by smelting sand. When I poured it into the casting basin using a fluiduct it actually became a clear glass pane. I had a hopper underneath it wich took out the panes. But when I tried to do this by myself it actually crashed the game. I tried it again without the fluiduct but it even crashes when it's empty.

Crash log:
http://pastebin.com/zCuaF8xQ

Raccoon

Jul 29, 2019
Client disappeared from FTB, someone has a pack code from where I can dowenload the client?
I'm planning in to Start a new series in YT about that pack cuz its awesome!

Woop79

Jul 29, 2019
hello Guys

Can some body tell me how to create local server with new world mod pack I try so many time but every time my freind try to connect the server crash
I don't understand because I have also direwolf20 local server and I don't have any problem

please help me
Thanks

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
I also have this problem with a couple mod packs, but I havn't been able to figure out why it happens on some servers but not others. For me it happens exactly as you. I gave up and run only direwolf20 now. It always works.