Material Energy^4 Community Spatial Areas

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
As I am currently working on Material Energy^4 at the moment, I have only a set amount of time to build the main areas of the map. Many people have asked if they can help with ME^4 and this is how: I am accepting Forge World Edit schematics of 58x58x58. Please stand on the center block of the ledge that leads into the spatial area when copying. Or you may send me a world file.

What I'm looking for:
  • Themed areas
  • Unique set of different ores
  • Secrets
  • hidden chest
  • Fully completed areas that use most of the area
  • All blocks are able to be used in a spatial storage cell
If you wish to have quest for your spatial area, you can write them in text and I will put them in the quest book.

If you do send me a spatial area, I will be very thankful, and give you the proper credits in the modpack.

Last edited:

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
As I am currently working on Material Energy^4 at the moment, I have only a set amount of time to build the main areas of the map. Many people have asked if they can help with ME^4 and this is how: I am accepting MC edit schematics of an area of 58x58x58 that will be used as a spatial area in my next modpack.

What I'm looking for:
  • Themed areas
  • Unique set of different ores
  • Secrets
  • hidden chest
  • Fully completed areas that use most of the area
  • All blocks are able to be used in a spatial storage cell
If you wish to have quest for your spatial area, you can write them in text and I will put them in the quest book. To make sure all the configs are the same, the dev version of the map can be found here:

If you do send me a spatial area, I will be very thankful, and give you the proper credits in the modpack.
What types of mods will I be able to use there blocks to make this area? Is it 100% vanilla items?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
What types of mods will I be able to use there blocks to make this area? Is it 100% vanilla items?

You can use most mod blocks that aren't entities like machines, also microblocks don't go well with spatial storage. If you download the instance, you can use all the mods that will be in the final pack, like chisel, ztones, AE2.

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
You can use most mod blocks that aren't entities like machines, also microblocks don't go well with spatial storage. If you download the instance, you can use all the mods that will be in the final pack, like chisel, ztones, AE2.
Okay I will give it a shot.

MinerManC3X

Jul 29, 2019
I know that this is for Material Energy^4 and not for Material Energy^3 but can somebody help me beacuse when i press launch the FTBLauncher just shutsdown!

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I totally dropped it. Other stuff happened.

That's totally fine, I just checked the media fire and saw that more than 150 people downloaded the configs to make a spatial area, which is way more than I thought, but only 2 people have been in contact.

shadowfacts

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know how good it will be, but I will try to make one! :)

P.S. @parcel31u I suspect that more people just downloaded it to look around the map than to actually make spatial areas.