Casual Server MagicFarm 1.6.4 vrs. 1.1.7 (18+) All Mods, No Bans, Whitelist SOCIAL Group Build

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nighthawk4123

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all! In the past I have hosted several servers that have followed a general ruling of building near each other, starting off as a group and branching out when we all get established as a community. These rules have worked very well in the past and have lead to plenty of fun for everyone involved in the server.

As stated in the title, NOTHING is banned. Meaning you can enjoy all of the mods that come with this pack to the full extent of what they offer.

That being said, absolutely NO TROLLING will be tolerated. In addition to trolling, no griefing or destruction of someones works.

This server is planned to be somewhat adult in its content and chat topics. Refer to the questionnaire below:

IGN:
Average time per week to play on server:(Rough estimate)
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Favorite Mod in this Pack?:
Reason for wanting to join:

For those accepted the server IP will be nighthawk4123.no-ip.biz

For those rejected, follow my profile and allow alerts for new posts, I plan to make a more casual server in the near future for people who are learning minecraft or are perhaps under 18.

Thanks and I look forward to playing with you!!![DOUBLEPOST=1390272431][/DOUBLEPOST]If you'd like, add me on skype! jclem4123

I will often check skype more than emails or messages on this site because I am always logged onto it.

Feel free to send your application questionnaire through skype instead!

Last edited:

Nighthawk4123

Jul 29, 2019
East coast US, but its no longer the pack described in the topic. Have changed to another pack and it is also through a different launcher. If people wish to join still, message me through skype, jclem4123. Be warned it will not be a forgiving pack, you will die. Many many times.

yoshisman8

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yoshisman8
Country: Dominican Republic (but my English is fluent enough)
Average time per week to play on server: About 1-2 hours a day
Favorite Mod in this Pack?: magic farm and agrarian skies
Reason for wanting to join: well it looks like a mature, respectable community, not like the troll-infested caves that are many other servers.