Magical Disappearing Quarry. (I dont like this magic)

TehAgent

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo Im running a household FTB Unleashed server with 4 regular players. We all play on LAN. My quarries keep disappearing and the land is reset all around it, as if it were never there. There seems to be some sort of problem with the chunk 'fixing' itself after I log.

I could exploit this bug and just OP myself the engines, quarry and chest/tessaracts and mine the same square over and over again...but Id like it to be right.

Im running FTB Unleashed, MCPC+, Essentials and I added TreeCap to the server.

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
I belive that maybe One of your Friends on the Unleashed server might be trolling with you, We dont see this very much happening too many other people, Might be a broken chunk, Try moving the quarry too a diffrent chunk.

TehAgent

Jul 29, 2019
I belive that maybe One of your Friends on the Unleashed server might be trolling with you, We dont see this very much happening too many other people, Might be a broken chunk, Try moving the quarry too a diffrent chunk.

No, its a family server. The others werent even on when it happened. Ive also put the Quarry in two different chunks so far, so it seems to be a worldwide issue :(