Windows .exe Magic farm fatal error

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
That is a good thing to try then force update, but you could also download the files manually if that does not work. The links to the files are in the log. Once downloaded put them in your lib folder inside the pack.

[SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] There were errors during initial FML setup. Some files failed to download or were otherwise corrupted. You will need to manually obtain the following files from these download links and ensure your lib directory is clean.
The file links are just above this quote.

Reactions: Eyamaz

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Since you're having trouble with the launcher and multimc, could you do the following:

To establish a baseline, please read the quote. Many problems are solved by the troubelshooting guide, and those that aren't, we can work on from here.
Please be sure to read all of the info available in the 2 articles.
If you're having trouble with hosting a server on your home computer, you should still complete the steps. If your server is hosted via a host company, then that's pertinent information that we need to know.
Please follow these steps exactly: http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/9/0/basic-troubleshooting
This is to rule out any issues with your setup.
Please attempt to launch the modpack, and open a new world save to make sure the setup is correct.
Now, continue on to check your previous saves, changes to the pack, textures, etc. until you're able to reproduce the error with the clean setup.

When the error has been repeated, please post your complete client-side (launcher) console log in debug-mode to pastebin.com and link your paste URL here.
To find your logs and prevent them from expiring: http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/inde...29/1/what-log-do-you-need-where-can-i-find-it
Yes, this is the same thing I post on every thread that I read. There's a reason for that. That reason is: start from square one and rule out a lot of possible causes.

If you want to continue using mutlimc, import the new pack to multimc, then use the Rebuild Jar feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.