Casual Server Looking for someone to play FTB Monster with

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tommynov1000

Jul 29, 2019
So I find it quite boring to have to play by myself constantly, because in all truth, I hate servers. I don't like that I have to be restricted on what items that I can and cannot use, nor the idea of large communities with a couple griefers and those who like to be trolls.

However, I would like to note that I would appreciate if most of the following conditions are met:
1. 17+ please. Maturity issue, I like to talk to those who I don't have to worry about hurting there feelings and such.
2. Live on the East Coast of the USA (time zone) -- This is just a very minor request, by no means will it influence my decision on whom to play with.
3. The ability to play the mod pack monster with Biomes O' Plenty.
4. Have Skype - Easiest way to talk.

I look forward to whomever decides to respond. Thanks!

Last edited:

MrJMAR11

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I would love to join you in ftb.
1. I am 15, but I wont be offended very easily
2. I live in central time so only an hour back
3. I can play with biomes o' plenty with my computer
4. I do have a Skype.

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
1. 15 but you can call me anything and i will joke about it :p
2. i live in europe in the netherlands GMT +1
3. yess i can
4. i do :thomboy901

M4cM4c69

Jul 29, 2019
hey do you have room for a third or are you still playing at all? haha im looking for someone to play with as well...
I'm 18
Pacific time but im on all the time
yes i can handle it just fine
and i do have skype

Tinted_Dragon

Jul 29, 2019
hey do you have room for a third or are you still playing at all? haha im looking for someone to play with as well...
I'm 18
Pacific time but im on all the time
yes i can handle it just fine
and i do have skype
did they ever reply to you because im looking for someone to play with