Looking for infinity griefing bugs?

thomas15v

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I am thomas15v.

You might know me from my plugin Forge Permittor. While I originally coded that plugin for 1.4.7 minecraft. I started to get interest in 1.7.10 infinity. Where this plugin doesn't work that well anymore, because you need ASM patches in order to make mods function correctly. That's why I made DeviantFix. That should fix most of these bugs. While I am relatively new to hosting infinity servers. I fixed all the bugs from mods I am familiar with.
  • Turtles respect protected regions.
  • Ender Quarry respects protected area's.
  • Quarry now uses the player's name as fake user.
  • Railcraft Drill respects protected area's.
  • Thaumcraft's arcane bore respects protected area's.
  • AE2 stuff doesn't get griefed by wrenches anymore.
  • Portal guns portals can't be placed in protected area's. (But grabbing is unfixable for now)
  • DrawBridge can't place blocks in protected area's.
  • You can't break other peoples graves (Thanks to the awesome people of shadownode)
  • Mining laser can't destroy blocks in protected area's (Thanks to the awesome people of shadownode)
My problem is that their are a lot of mods I am not familiar with. Like blood magic, witchery and natura are completely new for me. And I don't know what items easily grief peoples bases here. If you know any bugs that you want to get fixed, please report them here. I would like to open my server without banned items. But it seems to take an "infinity" to patch/find all the bugs.

If you are a mod developer and feel offended by this mod. Pls start using forge's BlockBreakEvent. You don't even need to call the event on the eventbus to help us server owners out :).

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Reactions: Goshen