Looking for Infinity+Grief Prevention plugin config files.

deeredman1991

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running a private server for myself and my family. If anyone is running the plugin Grief Prevention on their Cauldron server for infinity; could you please post your config file? I mainly just need the "Mods:" section of the config file. While I could go in and test each item and add it's Item ID to the list; that is very time consuming with 150+ mods. If someone has already done so and could spare me the trouble of doing it; I would much appreciate it. :)

Reactions: swallowtail717

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
I have startet a project thread of it. See on postings again. Also u r welcome to give more items which needs protection

Shuuin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running a private server for myself and my family. If anyone is running the plugin Grief Prevention on their Cauldron server for infinity; could you please post your config file? I mainly just need the "Mods:" section of the config file. While I could go in and test each item and add it's Item ID to the list; that is very time consuming with 150+ mods. If someone has already done so and could spare me the trouble of doing it; I would much appreciate it. :)
ATM i'm working on one for my own server i'll post the config when im done with it, i'll be done today "Maybe"