Request Looking for a lock plugin.

.Sullivan.

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

If anyone has any recommendations on a plugin that allows for block locking (Gold Chests, Iron ect)

I have looked at LWC and can't seem to get it to work.

Lockette requires signs to be placed infront/around the item which I would like to eliminate.

Thank you.

.Sullivan.

Jul 29, 2019
I finally got items added to LWC however it appears to be only single block items. Excluding carpenters doors ect...

Ill take a look at griefpreventation.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
I also had problems with adding natura doors. In NEI there were items for both top and bottom part of the door, I had to add both of those to the config and protect both top and bottom part of the door.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
That was in 1.6.4 Attack of the B-team. If adding the door doesn't work and NEI doesn't show the door halves, it might not work. I only had that problem with natura doors, carpenters doors IIRC worked just fine with LWC.

What modpack are you using and what items are you having problems with?

.Sullivan.

Jul 29, 2019
I am running my own custom modpack. Only has 16 mods in it currently. I might have to add the other NEI mods so it possibly splits the items.

The mods that I am having most problems with is CustomNpcs storage items (Weapon Rack, Armor Rack) Everything in bibliocraft works with LWC.

Im going to try griefpreventation.