Casual Server [Looking For] 3 or more people to play some survival FTB mod with

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dubshooter

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a couple mature people to play a survival FTB mod with!

requirements:

• Microphone
  • Teamspeak/Skype
  • Time to play a couple times a week
I am a 20 year old minecraft veteran, i have been playing since alpha and know all of vanilla and roughly 70% of FTB.

I do NOT currently own or operate a server, gathering a group of people wanting to participate in it first. If you have a running server and would like to use this please say so under filling out questions.

PLEASE FILL OUT QUESTIONS BELOW:

1. IGN:
  2. Age:
  3. Country, prefer US time zones (not a huge deal):
  4. Primary language:
  5. Reason you want to join:
  6. Modpack you were wanting to play:
  7. The mod you prefer most:
  8. Have you been banned before and why:

Last edited:

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
  1. IGN: Tarzan1376
  2. Age: 13
  3. Country, prefer US time zones (not a huge deal):United States, EST
  4. Primary language: English
  5. Reason you want to join: I wanna find a new and fun FTB server I can play with someone with cause I hate playing alone very boring so most servers I applied to and no one played on or everyone was a dick I sorta just stop going on there and I mainly sit around with my friends on vanilla who don't wanna play FTB and I wanna meet new people to play with on Modded.
  6. Modpack you were wanting to play: I'm fine with any that is open and ready to play
  7. The mod you prefer most: Mekanism and big reactors
  8. Have you been banned before and why: Multiple times, can't remember every single one. ={

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Slyferrio1
  2. Age: 16
  3. Country, prefer US time zones (not a huge deal): England - GMT
  5. Reason you want to join: I'd like to play with other players as a group rather than just on the server at the same time.
  6. Modpack you were wanting to play: I will play any modpack as long as it's got more than 50 mods to play with then I'm happy.
  7. The mod you prefer most: Logistics Pipes
  8. Have you been banned before and why: I have once on a server about 5 years ago for messing around.
Extra Notes
I can host servers which I would prefer as there'd be no banned items and we can do what we wish.
I have the EX-05S headset. It comes with a mic.
I have both skype and teamspeak
I can play rather frequently

Noobbuster10

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Dewick
  2. Age:12
  3. Country, prefer US time zones (not a huge deal). (UTC+08:00)
  4. Primary language:Filipino (I can speak English just fine. :) )
  5. Reason you want to join:I really want people who are mature to play with and hoping that it would turn out as a great experience with them.
  6. Modpack you were wanting to play:Really Anything actually,I almost like every official FTB modpack.
  7. The mod you prefer most:IC2,Thermal Expansion and Thaumcraft
  8. Have you been banned before and why:From all my years in Minecraft,i've never been banned,I always play safe. (Side note: I was banned but I don't think I didnt break any rules,after that the server was shut down. :p)
I can also run a server and I got Skype/Teamspeak and a Mic as well.

Demar6194

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Demar6194
  2. Age:18
  3. Country, prefer US time zones (not a huge deal): Eastern
  5. Reason you want to join: Looking for a partner to play some ftb survival maps with
  6. Modpack you were wanting to play: Crash landing
  7. The mod you prefer most: All of them
  8. Have you been banned before and why: No I have not.
Extra notes:
  1. I have a headset
  2. I have teamspeak and usually have a teamspeak server
  3. Love a challenge