List of recipes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
All recipes are found in NEI by highlighting an item and pressing R.

And no, there isn't something like the alchemical chest. That was in EE2 which hasn't been updated to 1.4.7 and never will be. EE3 is being worked on at the moment but don't expect it to have the same items.

Reactions: seannyyx

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
I dont really understand what you are saying, but if your asking if the FTB wiki will have a recipe thingy,
Just use nei, in your inventory press o, then there will be a list of items on your right, press r over one of them for a recipe

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but here goes:
1. I don't think anything like that exists at the moment (and would take a huge amount of work - there are so many recipes in FTB)
2. The Alchemical Chest is not currently in FTB, as EE2 is being rewritten as EE3. When the next release of EE3 comes out, it will have the Alchemical Chest, although it will probably not have all the features of the EE2 chest.

EDIT: Ninja'd. I don't really think the OP was looking for something like NEI, I think it was asking for all the recipes on one page.

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
But nei is the best functionality for that, it would be really hard to get all the recipies.

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
That's EE2, which again, isn't in FTB, only EE3 is.

Chances are, if there is anything from EE2 that you remember from 1.2.5, it won't be in FTB. EE3 is having a complete rewrite so it is being made from the ground up.

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
the alchemical bag isnt craftable yet......
and using ic2 you can turn 1 stack of coal and some obsidian into diamonds.
and why do you need diamonds? their not needed much :C
(ee3 does let you get diamonds)

Reactions: dgdas9

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
They aren't properly implemented yet, that's why there is no crafting recipe for them so far.

Fred Nerks

Jul 29, 2019
Pokefenn: How can i do that?

Ok thx to all.

I start on technic classic, but it was mistake. So i create new server on FTB and now I am missing some parts like EE2 (EE3) & Logistics Pipes.

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
You mean making diamonds with EE3? It isn't as automatic as the alchemical chest but when you kill mobs they have a chance to drop a minium stone. This is basically like the philosophers stone (which will also be implemented, it just isn't there yet) in that you can transmute one item into another. So you could take some gold and make diamonds for example.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Just in case you don't understand, you can use mod called Not Enough Items in-game. When you open your inventory, do you see a search bar on the bottom of your screen and a ton of items on your right? If not, press 'O', and see if it appears. If it doesn't, well... we'll get to that later. In the search bar at the bottom, type 'macerator', then on the right press 'R' while hovering over the correct macerator item. A recipe should now appear that will be the correct one for your client. :)

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
You mean making diamonds with EE3? It isn't as automatic as the alchemical chest but when you kill mobs they have a chance to drop a minium stone. This is basically like the philosophers stone (which will also be implemented, it just isn't there yet) in that you can transmute one item into another. So you could take some gold and make diamonds for example.
mobs have a chance to drop a shard of minium, not the whole stone. One needs to put 8 of these shards around an inert stone (gold iron and smoothstone)[DOUBLEPOST=1365416754][/DOUBLEPOST]
OmegaPython: I understand but for macerator is nei unusable. It is still blinking and blinking and .... and i have no chance to remembre this recipe.
quit game, stop playing ultimate, start playing direwolf20

Fred Nerks

Jul 29, 2019
Lambert2191: But iam playing on server. And i didnt want to loose this map.
It is posible to change server (mod) on direwolf and use map ftom ultimate?

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
if you're playing on a server that isn't yours, then no. If the server is yours, just delete gregtech

Gregtech is reeeally not beginner friendly, not at all.

Reactions: Pokefenn

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
OmegaPython: I understand but for macerator is nei unusable. It is still blinking and blinking and .... and i have no chance to remembre this recipe.

The blinking means you can use any of the ones that pop up in that slot. you get used to what can be substituted for what, but you'll find that circuits and advanced circuits can be used for most things.