Whitelist Server Light Labs | Ultimate (1.0.1) | ForgeEssentials|18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

demchrome

Jul 29, 2019
cropped-light_zpscc0e2957.png

SERVER CLOSED :(

Light Labs is a reborn server with a small community from the past. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
If you are looking for a safe, friendly and stable place to create your wonders you came in the right place!
Light Labs has minimal restrictions to keep the server stable and running as smooth as possible 24/7.

Server IP: mc.lun.lt
Check our blog for updates http://lightlabs.cu.cc/

Features Quick List:
  • 15 slots
  • 24/7
  • PvE/PVP (PvP disabled atm)
  • Server Difficulty: Hard
  • Ultimate pack
  • Running on ForgeEssentials
  • Chunk loaders are caped at 25 chunks and only work when the owner is online
  • Portal gun moon portals disabled (due to griefing).
  • Death counter! (FTW!!!)
Rules:
  • No griefing.
  • No stealing.
  • No killing without declaring a duel (if PVP is on).
  • Obey admins.
  • Keep the overworld clean.
  • Respect others.
  • Always turn off spawners after yourself (to reduce server stress).
  • Do not exploit game breaking bugs. Report them.
  • If you think it's wrong, don't do it!
  • Most important rule... HAVE FUN!
Application form:
  1. In-game name:
  2. Age:
  3. Time zone:
  4. Few words about myself:
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft:
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?:
  7. I have read and I agree with rules:
Honesty is appreciated. You will get a personal message if you get approved.

Server specs.
  • CPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) E5645 @ 2.40GHz
  • RAM - 4Gb (2Gb dedicated to minecraft)
  • HDD - 100 Gb
  • Connection - 100 Mbps
Having trouble?
Contact demchrome via personal message here or on skype demchr0me.

Streamers on Light Labs
- willierpt

If you like to do a live stream while playing contact demchrome to get listed here.

Last edit: 2013-03-05

gluffs

Jul 29, 2019
Hey.

My IGN is gluffs and I am a 32 year old guy from Sweden, i see myself as a pretty relaxed person that dont mind lending a helping hand if needed.
I cant really find anything i dont like about vanilla minecraft but there are a few things in the mod pack i dont like, mostly seeing 40 pumps
draining the nether. Keeping the overworld clean is important but so is keeping the nether intact aswell imo.
I have never been banned from a server and i have read and i do agree with the rules.

ZeroKaiser

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: ZeroKaiser
2. Age: 22
3. Time Zone: JST (+9)
4. Few words: I'm a pretty friendly sort currently stationed in Japan. I don't mind sharing or helping out if anyone needs it.
5. Having to make a bed as soon as possible, in case you die and have to take "The Walk" back from spawn.
6. I have never been banned before.
7. I have read and I agree with the rules.

Vimp

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
  1. In-game name: Virmin
  2. Age: 31
  3. Time zone: GMT+8, PST
  4. Few words about myself: Long time Minecraft player from before it was in beta. Played on a technic server and FTB server and Mindcrack server most recently. The host of those has has stopped hosting so I am looking for a new server to play on.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: I dislike players and monsters that ruin the natural beauty of the world (creepers, endermen, ghasts). Don't like mods that are packaged together that are not balanced with each other in terms of the functionality of machines and tools. I dislike the heavy focus on monsters during the night on the surface. Would prefer to only encounter them in caves.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: No, I have not.
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yes.

GuitarNerd87

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: GuitarNerd87
  2. Age: 25
  3. Time zone: GMT +1
  4. Few words about myself: Have been playing Minecraft vanilla since alpha/beta, started to try out FTB this week or so and so far all i can say is that it's awesome. Usually play minecraft alot, several hours a day.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: When you dont have any projects or inspiration to do anything ingame.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: No!
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yes.

apollo002

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name:apollo002
  2. Age:21
  3. Time zone:EST
  4. Few words about myself: Student that likes to play minecraft in his spare time
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Probably that there isnt some sort of AI that can help the player build that isnt a mod.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: Nope
  7. I have read and I agree with rules:Yes

Mischa

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Mischa
Time zone: Atlantic GMT - 4
Few words about myself: Chatty, saucy, friendly
Thing(s) I don't like about Minecraft: Vanilla lacks content? *Shrug*
Have I been banned before and if so why?: Nope
I have read and I agree with the rules: Read, re-read, and agreed!

Mozzie

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
  1. In-game name: M0ZZ13 =M(zero)ZZ(one)(three) :p
  2. Age: 19
  3. Time zone: GMT
  4. Few words about myself: I am just a kid that loves minecraft and i plan to record youtube videos for FTB and i just really enjoy playing with friendly people!
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Nothing really.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: Not that i can remember.
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yes and they seem very reasonable and fair!

renjiabarai

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: renjiabarai
  3. Time zone: GMT
  4. Few words about myself: loving the technical minecraft looking for friendly community to call my home and have some adventures with
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Modded minecraft we cant build bases that move, vanilla minecraft creepers and lava but for some reason they love me
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: never been banned
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: yes

konrad34

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: Pepi1331
  2. Age:19
  3. Time zone:EST
  4. Few words about myself: collage student that play minecraft when he should be studying. ;)
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Vinilla is soooo boring......
  7. I have read and I agree with rules:Yes

Jaigantor

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
  1. In-game name: Jaigantor
  3. Time zone: GMT (London)
  4. Few words about myself: I am an international student currently studying in UK. Love to play games on my free time and to relax from uni life. Played minecraft a year ago and stopped for a while. Just started playing again a month ago, when I found out about FTB. Been playing single player and I think I am ready to play with a community in multiplayer.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: I dont like it when my red stone design does not do what I think it should do. Even though it is my own fault for not setting it up correctly but I blame minecraft for that. :p . I don't like creepers, it always sneak behind me when I least expecting it.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: No.
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: I have read it and yes, I agree.

kpdoney1

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: kpdoney1
  2. Age: 17
  3. Time zone: Est
  4. Few words about myself: Im a chill guy i will usually play and hang out on the server and slowly progress while meeting new people and such
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: I dont like playing on server that have Huge lag issues or many greifers and i also believe that creepers should be break blocks that the play placed.
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yes

fbeatnik

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name:freaknikbeatnik
  2. Age:20
  3. Time zone:eastern standard
  4. Few words about myself: hmm im more about building machines but i do like to make things look nice. favorite mods are railcraft and factorization currently. ive been looking for a server a can start learning how to do bees cause i havent touched any of the extrabees yet, but yea thats about it. oh, and applied energistics sounds like fun on smp
  1. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: hmm theres not really much unless were talking vanilla xD
  2. Have I been banned before and if so why?: nope
  3. I have read and I agree with rules:yes

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: pufflez
  2. Age: 18
  3. Time zone: +1
  4. Few words about myself: I'm just a normal guy who studies and hangs out with friends. I have been playing MC since early alpha and started with Tekkit like a year ago.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: What not to like? :D
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: Yes I have been banned once. A one-day ban for using an exploit. Me and another guy spawn infinite apples in spawn, caused some lag and i got that one day ban. I'm now a moderator on that server.
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yes i have.
Edit: I know it says "0" spots available. But just consider my application if you get a free spot :) Cheers!

HomieTK

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just letting you know this thread is on the wrong page.
This is the mindcrack page not Ultimate.
If you want to promote your server put it at the 'Others' page.

demchrome

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just letting you know this thread is on the wrong page.
This is the mindcrack page not Ultimate.
If you want to promote your server put it at the 'Others' page.

Check the date when thread was created, then check when ultimate pack was created.
Light labs was created with the beta pack and updated with each new release up to the ultimate pack. We are not recruiting, just keeping the thread updated.
But thanks for the comment :)