1. This section of the forums is now closed. You can post and answer support requests on the new support site here

Launcher Doesn't Work?

Discussion in '[Archived] Tech Support' started by J3FF97, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J3FF97

J3FF97 New Member

I downloaded the .exe, and when I start it up it gives me this message in the background console:
    http://pastebin.com/NjAu68mN

Can anybody tell me what I should do?

FTB Launcher version (if this isn't the newest update update and try again):v1.0.6
    Minecraft Version: unknown, for normal Minecraft I use 1.2.5, I assume FTB Uses either 1.2.5 or 1.4.2
    Java version: Java 7 Updata 9 (6x bit)
    Detailed description of the issue / how can the issue be recreated: At start up, modpacks etc wont load, wont let me launch, increasing\decreasing RAM does NOT help, running as administrator does NOT help, disabling AVG does NOT help, downloading Java 6 does NOT help etcetc
    Error logs: see above
    Extra info: using AVG 2013, disabling doesnt work, same problems when using the .jar file

2. Ashzification

Ashzification Over-Achiever

The minecraft session servers are down, this could be effecting the login servers.

3. J3FF97

J3FF97 New Member

I am certain that that is not the case, as I can just log in with normal Minecraft, log in on Tekkit, play on a Tekkit server etc, its just FTB that doesn't wanna work.

4. Ashzification

Try a clean reinstall of java and the launcher.

5. J3FF97

J3FF97 New Member

Reinstalling Java, the Launcher and even AVG did not help, restarted the computer, same error...

6. Ashzification

New log please

7. J3FF97

J3FF97 New Member

this is the log from the command window: http://pastebin.com/8Pn7ifCQ

dont know if useful, this is the log file found in the map with the launcher (FTBLauncherLog)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.