Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Trius log in just move to a new area rebuild your systems in creative and base but nothing new because I think it's just corrupt chunks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
So ghast i found the issue with char the ender pearl farm has an absolute metric ton of XP on the ground it must be so many entities that it is crashing.

Jul 29, 2019
Username:320veseljko023
Playtime average per week:30 hours
Recording: Y\N n
Teamspeak: Y\N n
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:Im looking for small server to make friends and have fun buliding with pipls on server.

Mastermayne

Jul 29, 2019
Username:sytar23
Playtime average per week:40 hours
Recording: N
Teamspeak: Y
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: i love helping people out with computer craft, im very active

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
Well I may have to go put a bug report into King Lemming & mDiyo. I placed an aqeuous acumulator at y=0 and it crashes client side. It is looking like we will have to roll back to before 6pm EST.

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
Actually i know how to fix this: simplest solution is to set aqueous accumulators to id 0 boot the world go to my age and and then reset its id and reboot the server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.