King Slime hatchet (FTB Unleashed)

Aeonix

Jul 29, 2019
I was just wondering if the King Slime hatchet can be repaired, I can't find much info about it.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Make a slime crystal and try it out. It's actually pretty cheap and easy to test I survival.

Aeonix

Jul 29, 2019
I will make a slime crystal, thanks for the suggestion.

What books are you referring to, mushroom taco? I got a book the first time I joined the world about a smeltery, I haven't come across any other books.

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
I will make a slime crystal, thanks for the suggestion.

What books are you referring to, mushroom taco? I got a book the first time I joined the world about a smeltery, I haven't come across any other books.
First, please use the reply button to quote someone's post.
Second, when you start a world, you get a book. When you craft a tool station, you get another. when you smelt grout, you get the final one.

Aeonix

Jul 29, 2019
First, please use the reply button to quote someone's post.
Second, when you start a world, you get a book. When you craft a tool station, you get another. when you smelt grout, you get the final one.

Ah thank you, I didn't realize making the items gave me new books. Very new to the whole mod pack, if you can't tell. ;)

I've lost the book somewhere along the way, likely on one of my many deaths, is there a way to get a new one?

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Ah thank you, I didn't realize making the items gave me new books. Very new to the whole mod pack, if you can't tell. ;)

I've lost the book somewhere along the way, likely on one of my many deaths, is there a way to get a new one?

Yes, a blank pattern (two sticks and two wood planks in an X pattern) plus a piece of paper makes the first book (Materials and You volume 1), putting that in the crafting grid gives you the second book (Materials and You volume 2), and putting that in the crafting grid gives you the third book (Mighty Smelting).

I suggest crafting a BiblioCraft bookshelf (3 wood planks down both sides of the grid and three wood plank slabs down the middle) and storing the books there, so they're not taking up inventory space and you don't lose them if you die. ;)

Aeonix

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, a blank pattern (two sticks and two wood planks in an X pattern) plus a piece of paper makes the first book (Materials and You volume 1), putting that in the crafting grid gives you the second book (Materials and You volume 2), and putting that in the crafting grid gives you the third book (Mighty Smelting).

I suggest crafting a BiblioCraft bookshelf (3 wood planks down both sides of the grid and three wood plank slabs down the middle) and storing the books there, so they're not taking up inventory space and you don't lose them if you die. ;)

Thank you, you are awesome! ;) I have spent the last hour trying to work out how to make a new book. I'm honestly not as ditzy as I am coming off, I promise. ;)

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
The slime tools are not really worth while keeping, if you must have them add moss to save messing about with slime balls, normally by the time you run into a slime king & kill it, your tools are past the level of slime tools.