Key Bindings in FTB Packs

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Default key bindings in FTB packs - as you can see, some of them overlap, and some of them appear not to work. These are all from the config files, so to fix conflicts for mods that don't have a GUI for editing bindings, edit the config file and use http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Key_codes as a reference.

Hats Mod
V = Hat menu

EE3
C = Extra
G = Toggle
R = Release
V = Charge

NEI
[Backspace] = Back
L = Recipe List
O = Hide
P = Potion
R = Recipe
U = Usage
X = Enchant
[F7] = Mob Spawn Overlay
[F9] = Chunk Overlay
[PgDn] = Next
[PgUp] = Previous

Portal Gun
G = Grab
R = Reset
[Left Click] = Shoot portal
[Right Click] = Shoot portal
[Middle Click] - Zoom

VoxelMap
- = Create Waypoint
= = Menu
] = Large map
[ = Toggle Mobs
/ = Zoom

Inventory Tweaks
R = Sort Inventory
[Space] = Transfer everything from target inventory

IC2
[Left Control] - Boost, does not work by default as it conflicts with "Placement Modifier" binding so change one of them in Options->Controls.

OK that's all I have so far. Most of this is from searching the configs for the word "bind". If anyone knows of any more key bindings, especially if they're different from the mod's default binsings, then let me know and I'll update the list. I discovered something doing this - I never knew about the Portal Gun zoom!

Reactions: Hambeau and Flipz

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019
I hate MPS key configs.

If it overlaps something else, then only MPS functionality work. Like Shift for flight descend will disable sneaking.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Controls are even harder to do if you have a preference. I use R instead of E for my inventory, which just so happens to push one key bind over. Which results in another. And another. And then four more. And then twice as many as before. Eventually I hit a point where I just randomly assign keybinds and mash my keyboard if I need to do something.

It doesn't help having a mouse where only 3/8 buttons can be rebound.

C

Candied Hat

Controls are even harder to do if you have a preference. I use R instead of E for my inventory, which just so happens to push one key bind over. Which results in another. And another. And then four more. And then twice as many as before. Eventually I hit a point where I just randomly assign keybinds and mash my keyboard if I need to do something.

It doesn't help having a mouse where only 3/8 buttons can be rebound.
Agreed. I have a 9 button mouse where Minecraft recognizes 3 out of 9 buttons. I'm currently trying to set ALL of the keybindings in FTB Beyond. I have 38 left...