Just Another World [FTB mod pack][whitelisted]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
oooooo eno xD hello we meet again xD

IGN:serjo43
16+ Age?:N im 16 xD
Agree to the rules?:Y
A bit of info about you.: i like to play minecraft with mods

Andrew Vasquez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:LTK_Buckshottz
16=Age?:Y/N 16
A bit of info about you:Im new to alot of the mods but I like the mods I like farming(In MInecraft)

minecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
ign minecraftbfhpro
age 19
agree to the rules yes
a bit of info about you im not a griefer i will not hack and im just awesome

Lumberjack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Lumb3rjack
16+ Age?:Y 25
A bit of info about you.: Im new to the multiplayer of Minecraft, but im excited to play with others and build maschines together. Before i mostly played with tech mods singleplayer

jhamm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:_jhamm_
16+ Age?: 16
Agree to the rules?: yes
A bit of info about you: i have played with mods in a long time, but i only started doing it often when i watched a direwolf episode. so i know about most of the mods in this pack, and i am really exited to learn more.

JoeC2ed

Jul 29, 2019
Why was I banned I want an explanation.... I was AFK for smoking and I come back and was banned? that dose not make any seance.
IGN: Armergthol

Have been Unbanned but would love to know why I was in the first place.

Enolamron

Jul 29, 2019
Why was I banned I want an explanation.... I was AFK for smoking and I come back and was banned? that dose not make any seance.
IGN: Armergthol

As I said in the pm that was sent to you at the same time you wrote this, it was a mistaken identity and I was sorry for the confusion and the ban had been removed.

Mogambijr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mogambijr
16+ Age?:Y
A bit of info about you.: i am a minecraft vet and a modded vet. i have been playing modded minecraft for a little over a year now and it is alot of fun so i figured if im gonna play modded minecraft why not play it on a server!

PoundPup

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pound_pup
16+ Age?: Yes
Agree to the rules?: Yes
A bit about you: Junior in High School, I play a good amount of video games but Minecraft takes up a lot of my spare time. I'm pretty experienced with the mods (since 1.7.3) only a few that are still foreign to be (but I'm learning) so I should be able to help anyone who might get stuck on the server. I've just been trying to find a good server with a decent amount of people to play FTB with.

Deconstruction

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deconstruction
A bit of info about you.: Familiar with most of the mods in the pack, played servers with similar mod packs

ThorN

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thorn1986
16+ Age?:Yes 26
Agree to the rules?:Yes
A bit of info about you.: im just your average joe looking for a FTB server too call home for my FTB needs =)

Skelly_King

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skelly_King
16+ Age?:Y (16)
Agree to the rules?:Y, always
A bit of info about you.: I'm a vanilla minecraft survival& PvP pro that fell in love with FTB. and now looking for a good 24/7 FTB server without too much lag

A

arsss23

IGN:karlimons
16+ Age?:Y 16
A bit of info about you.:I love building small compact builds for public use ,I can also build large projects that are usefull with help.I love helping the comunity and respect evry player.

thoom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: samohtleahcim
A bit of info about you.: I've been playing minecraft for quite awhile, just recently got into FTB. Just looking for a nice place to play with some other people.

Rocnati

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rocnati
16+ Age?: 18
Agree to the rules?: Yes
A bit of info about you.: I do not like to grief people and I like to help people out when I can.

MikeDaNewb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MikeDaNewb
16+ Age?:Y/N- im 16
Agree to the rules?:Y/N
A bit of info about you.: Hi im Mike and I need to learn some FTB D:.