Just Another World [FTB mod pack][whitelisted]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Enolamron

Jul 29, 2019
Server will be closing at the end of the month. Going to take a break from the server scene and let mods catch up. Once rp, ee and a few other mods are up and stable I will most likely start up a new server.

******Server is having crash issues http://pastebin.com/mHBQ14nf ******
Temp fix, Thermal Expansion was removed.

Banned players:
minecraftbfhpro (griefing spawn)

Hello, this is a small server running the ftb mod pack for 1.4.2.

Info:
Mystcraft descriptive books are disabled. Only three worlds are made currently, two mining and a void. (Used the new mining for tin and copper. The old mining world may get removed.
Gregs tech is enabled

Rules:
Don't be a douch
Don't grief
Don't Steal
Don't build close to others unless you are working together and want to.
Only one quarry per person (This may change if server struggles)
Only one chunk loader per person.(Does not include a quarry, so one quarry and one loader allowed)

Server info
Up: 24/7 (unless it crashes)
Host: Beastnode
Plan: Zombie plan
IP:198.12.126.92

Application: ****Requires age 16+ due to not being a pg server.****
IGN:
16+ Age?:Y/N
Agree to the rules?:Y/N
A bit of info about you.:

Current Whitelist:
FTB related: Slowpoke101, Tahg, Pahimar, Florastar, LexManos, Mead, Nishtown, Forkk13, Mattabase, Jadedcat, Morvalaira, captainnana, direwolf20 (I know I am missing a lot. I will add more)
Enolamron[:p]
Skrack
KillaJoke
Candybox1091
racecar8799
BullVenom
istratmoen
hailphilhellmuth
Tesmetron
Axel4ever
Fafel_
Pandemoneus
Redglint
fnaticl3oom
Jlmaverick
Major_Creepist
Jlmaverick
fnaticl3oom
Armergthol
juiceball
weras57
Omri100
LTK_Buckshottz
PaulUinlou
Lumb3rjack
_jhamm_
serjo43
jamesy2c00l
mogambijr
Pound_pup
Deconstruction
thorn1986

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
Helloooooo I'd love to be part of this server.

IGN:KillaJoke
16+ Age?:19
Agree to the rules?:Yes inded
A bit of info about you. I'm someone who has recently discovered this modpack. I'm familiar with a few mod's, buildcraft and IC2 but allot of the mod's are new to me. I have been following direwolf and his adventures on the smp map. I hope I can have just as much fun playing as I do watching all the crazy cool stuff he has built.

BrickedKeyboard

Jul 29, 2019
Please talk about which items you are planning to disable, and what settings change you plan to make. Just like another well known modpack, FTB does not come balanced out of the box. (though it is a LOT closer)

Enolamron

Jul 29, 2019
Please talk about which items you are planning to disable, and what settings change you plan to make. Just like another well known modpack, FTB does not come balanced out of the box. (though it is a LOT closer)
Only things changed is in my post already. Mystcraft and gregs

Candybox1091

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: Candybox1091
16+ Age?: 19
Agree to the rules?:Yes
A bit of info about you.: well i'm a person who doesn't like to play minecraft alone alot anymore , and since this modpack just officially released there are barely servers , so i hope you give me the chance to experience this mod in multiplayer mode.

i'm looking forward to play on your server , if you need to know anything more just ask me

~Candybox1091

Tesmetron

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Eno, I was wondering if you could add me to the whitelist. I was playing a bit over the last few days before launch when it was open.

IGN: Tesmetron
Agree to the rules: Yes
A bit about myself: Work in a book store. Been playing minecraft for a long time now. Hoping to play with some cool people.

Enolamron

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not going to post every time I add someone, so just check the current whitelist at the top of the page to see if you were added.

Axel4ever

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: Axel4ever
Agree to the rules: Sure :D
A bit about me: I hate to play alone specially awesome mod packs so I would love if u whitelisted me :)

Fafel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Fafel_
Age 24
Agree to the rules: Yes
A bit about myself: I`m looking for nice server with cool people to play together, because single player is not for me anymore. Hope to give me a chance playing with you at this server.

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pandemoneus
16+ Age?: 22
Agree to the rules?: Yes
A bit of info about you.: Used to play Tekkit and I know those mods well. Still will have to get used to Forestry, GrekTech, etc.

redglint

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Redglint
Agree to the rules:Yes
A bit about me: Played A good amount of heavily modded single player minecraft. I've finally decided to give multiplayer A try. Looking forward to seeing how other people combine the various mod items.

Mooseman9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Major_Creepist
Agree to the rules?: Yes, I wholly agree to the rules set forth.
A bit of info about you: I have played on this server while it was an open server for Beta FTB. I would like to continue using this server.

jlMaverick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jlmaverick
16+ Age?:Yes 23
Agree to the rules?:Yes
A bit of info about you.: I have been playing minecraft since beta and I enjoy all of the FTB mods. I am a friendly person to get along with and I can't wait to see if I can play on your server :)

Jakie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fnaticl3oom
16+ Age?: 17
Agree to the rules?: for sure C:
A bit of info about you.: I'm just a normal gamer who play different games C:

JoeC2ed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Armergthol
16+ Age?: Yes, 25.
Agree to the rules?: Yes I do.
A bit of info about you.: Well I love to play Modded Minecraft and I love the FTB Mod pack, Been Watching DW20 for a few months now and fell in love with the Mods. I am Pretty well versed in the Mod Pack. I hope to See you guys in game :D

Juiceball

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: juiceball (mind the small "j")
16+ Age?: 17
Agree to the rules?: Of course
A bit of info about you.: I had been playing Technic for a very long time but i had been getting fed up with the lack of updates, the balancing they use, etc. So i started modding Minecraft myself, after much trial and error getting mods to work myself i stumbled across Direwolf20 and that led me to FTB :) i am excited to use this mod and i know more than enough about all the mods used

Weras57

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: weras57
16+ Age?:Y 17
Agree to the rules?: Yes, i agree to them
A bit of info about you.: Playing mods since 1.8, ever first saw FTB map i just had to play it and that's all i think

omri100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Omri100
16+ Age?:Y/N Y 17.5
Agree to the rules?:Y/N y
A bit of info about you.: Played with you in the old pack, thought to try again