1. Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Just Another World [FTB mod pack][whitelisted]

Discussion in '[OLD] SMP Server Promotion' started by Enolamron, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Enolamron

Enolamron Active Member

Server will be closing at the end of the month. Going to take a break from the server scene and let mods catch up. Once rp, ee and a few other mods are up and stable I will most likely start up a new server.

******Server is having crash issues http://pastebin.com/mHBQ14nf ******
    Temp fix, Thermal Expansion was removed.

Banned players:
    minecraftbfhpro (griefing spawn)

Hello, this is a small server running the ftb mod pack for 1.4.2.

Info:
    Mystcraft descriptive books are disabled. Only three worlds are made currently, two mining and a void. (Used the new mining for tin and copper. The old mining world may get removed.
    Gregs tech is enabled

Rules:
    Don't be a douch
    Don't grief
    Don't Steal
    Don't build close to others unless you are working together and want to.
    Only one quarry per person (This may change if server struggles)
    Only one chunk loader per person.(Does not include a quarry, so one quarry and one loader allowed)

Server info
    Up: 24/7 (unless it crashes)
    Host: Beastnode
    Plan: Zombie plan
    IP:198.12.126.92

Application: ****Requires age 16+ due to not being a pg server.****
    IGN:
    16+ Age?:Y/N
    Agree to the rules?:Y/N
    A bit of info about you.:

Current Whitelist:
    FTB related: Slowpoke101, Tahg, Pahimar, Florastar, LexManos, Mead, Nishtown, Forkk13, Mattabase, Jadedcat, Morvalaira, captainnana, direwolf20 (I know I am missing a lot. I will add more)
    Enolamron[:p]
    Skrack
    KillaJoke
    Candybox1091
    racecar8799
    BullVenom
    istratmoen
    hailphilhellmuth
    Tesmetron
    Axel4ever
    Fafel_
    Pandemoneus
    Redglint
    fnaticl3oom
    Jlmaverick
    Major_Creepist
    Jlmaverick
    fnaticl3oom
    Armergthol
    juiceball
    weras57
    Omri100
    LTK_Buckshottz
    PaulUinlou
    Lumb3rjack
    _jhamm_
    serjo43
    jamesy2c00l
    mogambijr
    Pound_pup
    Deconstruction
    thorn1986
  2. KillerRamer

KillerRamer Well-Known Member

Helloooooo I'd love to be part of this server.

IGN:KillaJoke
    16+ Age?:19
    Agree to the rules?:Yes inded
    A bit of info about you. I'm someone who has recently discovered this modpack. I'm familiar with a few mod's, buildcraft and IC2 but allot of the mod's are new to me. I have been following direwolf and his adventures on the smp map. I hope I can have just as much fun playing as I do watching all the crazy cool stuff he has built.
  3. Please talk about which items you are planning to disable, and what settings change you plan to make. Just like another well known modpack, FTB does not come balanced out of the box. (though it is a LOT closer)
  4. Enolamron

Enolamron Active Member

Only things changed is in my post already. Mystcraft and gregs
  5. Candybox1091

Candybox1091 New Member

Application
    IGN: Candybox1091
    16+ Age?: 19
    Agree to the rules?:Yes
    A bit of info about you.: well i'm a person who doesn't like to play minecraft alone alot anymore , and since this modpack just officially released there are barely servers , so i hope you give me the chance to experience this mod in multiplayer mode.

i'm looking forward to play on your server , if you need to know anything more just ask me

~Candybox1091
  6. What have you done to Gregs? Some of the tweaks it makes are not enabled by default.
  7. Enolamron

Enolamron Active Member

What ever loads by default is what is on the server. I have not used gregs before so I am going to try it how it starts out.
  8. Tesmetron

Tesmetron Member

Hey Eno, I was wondering if you could add me to the whitelist. I was playing a bit over the last few days before launch when it was open.

IGN: Tesmetron
    Agree to the rules: Yes
    A bit about myself: Work in a book store. Been playing minecraft for a long time now. Hoping to play with some cool people.
  9. Enolamron

Enolamron Active Member

I'm not going to post every time I add someone, so just check the current whitelist at the top of the page to see if you were added.
  10. Axel4ever

Axel4ever New Member

Application
    IGN: Axel4ever
    Agree to the rules: Sure :D
    A bit about me: I hate to play alone specially awesome mod packs so I would love if u whitelisted me :)
  11. Fafel

Fafel New Member

IGN Fafel_
    Age 24
    Agree to the rules: Yes
    A bit about myself: I`m looking for nice server with cool people to play together, because single player is not for me anymore. Hope to give me a chance playing with you at this server.
  12. Pandemoneus

Pandemoneus Active Member

IGN: Pandemoneus
    16+ Age?: 22
    Agree to the rules?: Yes
    A bit of info about you.: Used to play Tekkit and I know those mods well. Still will have to get used to Forestry, GrekTech, etc.
  13. redglint

redglint New Member

IGN: Redglint
    Agree to the rules:Yes
    A bit about me: Played A good amount of heavily modded single player minecraft. I've finally decided to give multiplayer A try. Looking forward to seeing how other people combine the various mod items.
  14. Mooseman9

Mooseman9 Member

IGN: Major_Creepist
    Agree to the rules?: Yes, I wholly agree to the rules set forth.
    A bit of info about you: I have played on this server while it was an open server for Beta FTB. I would like to continue using this server.
  15. jlMaverick

jlMaverick New Member

IGN: Jlmaverick
    16+ Age?:Yes 23
    Agree to the rules?:Yes
    A bit of info about you.: I have been playing minecraft since beta and I enjoy all of the FTB mods. I am a friendly person to get along with and I can't wait to see if I can play on your server :)
  16. Jakie

Jakie New Member

IGN: fnaticl3oom
    16+ Age?: 17
    Agree to the rules?: for sure C:
    A bit of info about you.: I'm just a normal gamer who play different games C:
  17. JoeC2ed

JoeC2ed New Member

IGN: Armergthol
    16+ Age?: Yes, 25.
    Agree to the rules?: Yes I do.
    A bit of info about you.: Well I love to play Modded Minecraft and I love the FTB Mod pack, Been Watching DW20 for a few months now and fell in love with the Mods. I am Pretty well versed in the Mod Pack. I hope to See you guys in game :D
  18. Juiceball

Juiceball Member

IGN: juiceball (mind the small "j")
    16+ Age?: 17
    Agree to the rules?: Of course
    A bit of info about you.: I had been playing Technic for a very long time but i had been getting fed up with the lack of updates, the balancing they use, etc. So i started modding Minecraft myself, after much trial and error getting mods to work myself i stumbled across Direwolf20 and that led me to FTB :) i am excited to use this mod and i know more than enough about all the mods used
  19. Weras57

Weras57 New Member

IGN: weras57
    16+ Age?:Y 17
    Agree to the rules?: Yes, i agree to them
    A bit of info about you.: Playing mods since 1.8, ever first saw FTB map i just had to play it and that's all i think
  20. omri100

omri100 New Member

IGN:Omri100
    16+ Age?:Y/N Y 17.5
    Agree to the rules?:Y/N y
    A bit of info about you.: Played with you in the old pack, thought to try again