Whitelist Server JOURNEYCRAFT SERVER: No longer using Direwolf!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
i was gonna do monster, but its pretty big map and some guys wont be able to play on it. We will be switching over to the crackpack.[DOUBLEPOST=1407461327][/DOUBLEPOST]I have made the switch now just see if we like it atm okay

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm strange using correct version?[DOUBLEPOST=1407540577][/DOUBLEPOST]Cause everyone else who joined hasn't had any problems with getting on

Jake Carey

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: HJCarey
- Skype Name: Prefer not to post publically. Look forward to Skyping if I get accepted though.
- Why you would like to join: Singleplayer Minecraft gets old quickly, as do public servers with 10 year olds ranting all day long. I'm having fun exploring some of the mods I haven't gotten to yet in the DW20 pack, such as Witchery and Ars Magicka. Also, I enjoy the complicated automation that can be achieved with TE and IC2.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc): Calm and helpful. I'm very easy to get along with and don't take anything personal. It's a game, and I'm here to have fun.
- How long have you played Minecraft: Since early alpha
- How Often would you play on the server?: Currently, I'll be able to play every day, hopefully for a couple hours.
- YouTube Account (If you have one): n/a

Question: Is there a list of banned items?

Doug

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: dhkirby
- Skype Name: none right now... will set one up!
- Why you would like to join: I would like to join a community to have a great time and play some MC with like minded folks.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc): calm... I have a pretty even temper and just like to chill and play games!
- How long have you played Minecraft: 2+ years?
- How Often would you play on the server?: 20+ hours/week
- YouTube Account (If you have one): Do not currently have one.

Let me know I love playing MC and want to get on a server to play and have fun!

Doug

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
I see a lot of talk about new pack. I guess some of you don't like the crackpack? Tell you what, I will build a cutom pack with all the mods we want, I will fix the ID conflicts myself and will upload it to ATL. Tell me what mods you want and ver of MC you want. Keep in mind that 1.7.10 does not have all major mods updated yet and if we go 1.7.10 then I will have to update that pack once a week. So let me know here or in game

Doug

Jul 29, 2019
I am enjoying the pack.. so far so good for me! Runs smoothly and has every major mod that I use!

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
I like it to, but after reading a few post here and the other site, I thought I would offer the idea. Buy the way, I am testing out my new stream on twitch with a custom 1.7.10 mod pack I built. Anyone gets a sec, hop on over to twitch and tell me how bad the steam looks, look me up with the name Shadowquinn

Jake Carey

Jul 29, 2019
Server went down last night. I'm pretty sure it was crashed when I tried to use the Fluxian Mining Laser as I've read about crashes other servers have had with it.

Still down as of 10:00 am EST Monday morning. We'll just have to make sure we don't ever use the mining laser again lol[DOUBLEPOST=1407765432][/DOUBLEPOST]And as for the pack, I say keep it as is. I don't want to have to restart on another server haha. I like the spot I've cut out.

bansaku1

Jul 29, 2019
- Age -22
- IGN - eriksson0121
- Skype Name - pikachuinferno
- Why you would like to join - I want a server to play on, its lonely in singelplayer
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) - im calm and helping :D
- How long have you played Minecraft - since alpha
- How Often would you play on the server? - my guess atleast 6 days a week xD
- YouTube Account (If you have one)