Invictus missing glass texture.

Matze_der_Wolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!

I hope this is the right catygory. I downloaded the invictus texturepack for my Departed world and i saw that vanilla glass and glass panes are shown as missing texture. I tryed to redownload it but its still missing. and as i downloaded it from the invictus site the glass was there. Just wanted to report that its get fixed. :D

Best regards
Matze

Matze_der_Wolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

i tryed this version now and still missing texture when i place the glass. I tryed the vanilla invictus and there is no missing testure. Is there an error on client side or is there something else?
I must say it is a real nice texturepack.

Best regards
Matze

SoartexFanver

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm,

I will forward this to the relevant team to get this looked into, thanks for checking the other download! :)

~ artdude543

Matze_der_Wolf

Jul 29, 2019
No problem,

it is one of the nicest texturepacks i ever saw. I am happy that it gets such support. I know how hard it is to make a texturepack. :)

Best regards
Matze

WarMage

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to participate into this discussion since I have the exact same issue. This is a post I've posted somewhere else, if it can help :

Hello,

I got a little problem and I'm trying to figure out from where it's comming so I may not be at the right place but any help will be highly appreciated. I've done a lot of researches and tried many thing but I think at this point I need help from more knowledgeable people than me in this sort of things.

My setup :

- Windows 7 Ult 64 bits

- Java 64 bits Version 8 Update 51 (forced Minecraft to use that one)

- Minecraft 1.7.10
- OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_C1
- Soartex Invictus 1.8.2
- FTB Infinity 1.7 (v1.8.2) Minecraft Version 1.7.10
What's inside Infinity is listed there :
http://www.feed-the-beast.com/modpacks/FTBInfinity

My problem :

I've got missing textures on two blocks that I'd like to fix. Their in-game names are :
- glass pane
- glass

bugged_glass_01_zps2b5mhnjy.png

bugged_glass_02_zpsnbpo9m4y.png

bugged_glass_03_zps5zdfmpcx.png

Thank you very much in advance !

PS : I'm computer knowledgeable so don't hesitate to go technical on me. I simply don't know much about Minecraft modding and the huge amount of stuff that revolve around that subject. I'm simply trying to fix that bug for me and a bunch of my friends.

WarMage

Jul 29, 2019
I'm removing my request. Moving on to another textures pack and removing optifine from the build. Looks like the amount of problems isn't worth the FPS gain. Too bad, makes me sad.

SoartexFanver

Jul 29, 2019
Hello

The connected texture issue is known but the team which work on the pack in question are both working hard for university and work life. It will be eventual fixed as soon as they get time to work on the packs again. I apologize for the inconvenience but we have lives outside of Soartex. A temporary fix would be to disable connected textures from Optifine until a fix is released.

Again I am sorry about this, on another note @WarMage please don't post the same issue on all our contact methods. Once you have submitted the issue please wait for a response from our support team.

Thanks,
~ Soartex Support