Inacio's FTB Server - Mindcrack+ (Includes Mystcraft and other mods); No whitelist!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Henggelerz

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the putting area will have a combination of ice, upside-down stairs (items kind of bounce off of them), obsidian pipes that feed into gold pipes, obstacles, and more. I am still contemplating whether to just have the putting area or have a complete course. What do you think?

mr_panda

Jul 29, 2019
ok sweet umm would you mind if i helped make the golf course and you dident answer my question from before

mr_panda

Jul 29, 2019
well i was having fun intill the server went to shit today everyone dupes there items every single grav suit is the excact same set and now people can kill you by just shoting a portal under you and will spam it for days then get all your items. unfriendly server and huge exploits and i know about the duping because i got shown by many people how to do it and when you pvp a person there is no point as we killed 343 allmost 20 times and he kept coming back with the same excact items so me and like the other 11 people living with me, are now quiting the server. ps. srry inacio its nothing against you its just some people on the server are hard to deal with and playing with out duping is near too impossible and sadly at the end we turned to the dark side XD i think maybe the crystal portals should be taken out and maybe get some better mods as they dont do anything except side with the people they like and not for who is doing right or wrong.