I can't make force sticks...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

hahairok2

Jul 29, 2019
As you may have seen from the title, I can't make force sticks in the Unleashed pack. I was able to make them in the previous update, but now I can't, because the 2 force logs make the wooden barricade, not the sticks.

EPfencer

Jul 29, 2019
According to the changelog in the thread the issue has already been fixed. We just have to wait untill the pack is updated with a newer version of the mod.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
This has been listed in the Unleahsed known bugs thread for several weeks. As a matter of fact its the top listed issue.

Current Known Issues.

MECHANICS PROBLEMS

Mod: DartCraft & Tinkers' Construct
Bug: Recipe for Force Logs->Force Sticks crafts a Tinkers' Construct Barricade instead. This renders a great many DartCraft recipes inoperable, particularly those for the tools (Force Sword, Force Pickaxe, et al.).
Note: Forthcoming pack will have a fixed version of DartCraft to address this (per slowpoke stream, Aug 15)

Seraph089

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't want to wait for the pack update, I'm pretty sure the fixed version of Dartcraft is released already, so you could just update that. And the recipe there is changed to 2 force planks (no more regular sticks from force planks)

Soulisdragon

Jul 29, 2019
Well i am on the latest version of FTB Unleashed and i cant make force sticks is it going to be fixed in the next update?

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Well i am on the latest version of FTB Unleashed and i cant make force sticks is it going to be fixed in the next update?
Then you're not on the latest Unleashed, because it is fixed in 1.1.4, the recipe has merely changed to using Force Planks instead of logs.

Desariax

Jul 29, 2019
Latest version being 1.1.4 Right? Because force sticks work on 1.1.4 from force planks - Not logs 1.1.3 Seems not to work at all in regards to force sticks

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Else another solution is to spawn them in and destroy the corresponding amount of logs.

so.. spawn in eight stacks of sticks, destroy two stacks of logs.

hahairok2

Jul 29, 2019
How do I update? I tried using the "Force Update" button in the Options, then launched it. All that did was reset all my key bindings.