Horizons Hot(derp)fix 2.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah.

I'm a derp. I didn't unpack Tropicraft with the 2.0.0 upload. Nor did I include my updated configs that are needed to use it in Horizons. This is why I shouldn't upload while I'm half asleep.

@VikeStep all you need to put in the changelog is:

"Eyamaz is a derp. This fixes the Tropicraft installation."

ty
have a good night

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
On that note... Endernet IS supposed to be a part of 2.0.1, right? It's not showing up clientside (though my server, when updated, still has endernet) for myself or my wife.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
On that note... Endernet IS supposed to be a part of 2.0.1, right? It's not showing up clientside (though my server, when updated, still has endernet) for myself or my wife.
Its disabled by default

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Normally, that's the case. It's listed on neither the disabled nor enabled mod lists for the pack in my client, as well as being enabled by default on a fresh server install.

edit: Just removed my client's Horizons folder and downloaded again (to make sure I'm not a complete idiot) and it's still on neither list.

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
FTR, it's not on mine either.

Is the weather mod a requirement for Tropicraft?

ETA: Derp on my part. Never mind.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Normally, that's the case. It's listed on neither the disabled nor enabled mod lists for the pack in my client, as well as being enabled by default on a fresh server install.

edit: Just removed my client's Horizons folder and downloaded again (to make sure I'm not a complete idiot) and it's still on neither list.

Look in the actual folder. Wouldn't be the first time I've acidentally misspelled .disabled

FTR, it's not on mine either.

Is the weather mod a requirement for Tropicraft?

ETA: Derp on my part. Never mind.

It is, but I think you figured that out.

Reactions: Virgoddess

FoXyDeXter

Jul 29, 2019
hi, where can i download the horizons server 2.0.1? any hints much appreciated, i searched and searched and found nothing :( thx!

xkr4ll3

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know if im just retarded, but i cant seem to be able to craft metallurgy tools, i've researched and it says that they are crafted the same way normal tools are but i cant seem to craft them.

tucker19

Jul 29, 2019
My server keeps crashing because a stackoverflow entity from Rotarycraft, anyone else running into this issue? Also in load up it says it is missing something but I did not catch it. Running Horizons 2.0.1 please help.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
My server keeps crashing because a stackoverflow entity from Rotarycraft, anyone else running into this issue? Also in load up it says it is missing something but I did not catch it. Running Horizons 2.0.1 please help.
This is a news thread, not a support section. Open a ticket in the support subforum and follow the guidelines for what info to include, or people will not be able to help you.

Grand_Trizmo

Jul 29, 2019
Any new information about an official release of Horizons with the full modlist that wont change?
also why was the dog taming mod taken out. i was excited about it.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Any new information about an official release of Horizons with the full modlist that wont change?
The purpose of Horizons is to have a modpack constantly with new exiting mods to test out. It was meant as a testing ground for new mods, not as much as a general play pack.

So if you are looking for when it becomes stable and steady enough for you to settle down and play in it, you are probably going to wait a long time. I would recommend you pick another pack(FTB lite perhaps) and then add the mods from Horizons to it that you like(this was how it was intended to be used).

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019

Doggie Talents was never in.

The purpose of Horizons is to have a modpack constantly with new exiting mods to test out. It was meant as a testing ground for new mods, not as much as a general play pack.

So if you are looking for when it becomes stable and steady enough for you to settle down and play in it, you are probably going to wait a long time. I would recommend you pick another pack(FTB lite perhaps) and then add the mods from Horizons to it that you like(this was how it was intended to be used).

True to a point when Horizons was released. 2.x.x is the finalized mod list and Horizons as a full pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.