Horizons and MCPC+ and missing minimap

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
Finally gave up on trying to get the monster pack to work and went with horizons instead. However, i noticed that in horizons i have no mini map despite having mini maps in the mods. This doesnt cause any errors or whatever so i have nothing to paste.

Second problem is that i can't seem to get mcpc+ to work with horizons either. It loads and then hangs on "Registering weather and storm manager for dim x" and doesnt go any further then that. Any suggestions there? I would really like to get this server playable already, been 2 days messin with it to just merley have it work :/ thanks in advance for the help and suggestions.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
And as you were told in your issues with Monster...we need logs :).

Monster/Horizon servers work for hundreds of other people, so it's not the packs that are the problem...it's your servers setup that is causing the issues.

How long does it sit at that message? Are you giving up after a few minutes, or like an hour?

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
thank you for the reply man, lol ok gimme a min to get the log here, it just sits there i waited for like 20 -25 mins just to see if anything would change and what not, it didnt so i tried renaming it ftbserver again and it worked oddly enough only in game there is no minimap or anything... but one sec ill get u a log here... i know its my server setup that must be causing it but i mean i've setup so many in the past and its pretty straight forward until now... I have 8 gigs allocated for it so it should be plenty right? Had to copy and paste from the cp in MCMA as it didnt produce a log... anyhow here it is: Pastebin Log

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
cmon guys anyone? plz help im so fed up with trying to get a server up and running why is it this difficult to get it all on the go? this is day 3 now of messin with this so if anyone has any info please help me out... if like to get this sorted out asap...thanks in advance

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
copying from the console is not going to work for the log, we need to see the entire log.

The MCMA log should be in the MCMA_Logs folder, the forge log from the Minecraft folder will probably be helpful as well.

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
sigh man i cant get you a log, tells me in pastebin that i have exceeded the max file size of 500kb :/ wish i was among the hundreds of ppl that this works for but yanno of course i have to be part of the minority :/ any suggestions here on how to get u that log or whatever? good thing this is supposed to be simple huh lol

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
Two part pastebin: Part 1 Part 2 god i hope this helps lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1398279329][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry just seen ur msg...managed to upload it as a two part thing.... time consuming but hopefully worth the effort thanks for helpin me out with this man u have no idea how much i appreciate the effort

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
that log looks pretty normal, it shows the spawn location starting up and dimensions loading. Did you actually check to see if you could log into the server?

Also, for your minimap issue. Did you make sure you enabled the minimap mods of choice on the client? (most of the time they come disabled by default I believe).

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
well ill be damned :/ seems i could join it however...more problems... seems that McMyAdmin status no longer works and not to sure about permissions wither they work or not, have myself in the admin group but i apparently dont have any permissions. More importantly though, it didn't load any of the plugins either... lol why me! lol is this pack even mcpc+ compatible? Also where would i add the minimap in the client? when it starts up first or when minecraft is actually there and i can pick single player and multiplayer and such?

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
Guess ill just reinstall everything from the very beginning with MCMA and go from there...hope that works

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
ok so finally got mcpc+ to work on the server but McMYadmin status no longer is working to see what the server loadout looks like, gonna check into the perm system for group manager to