GriefPrevention Config ID List for FTB Monster?

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
GP is obsolete, use MyTown it will save you hours of headaches not to mention it works in Mystcraft worlds.

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
+1 for mytown, did some tests using monster pack, the protection is superb

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
GriefPrevention is also much more user friendly for those who do prefer to just go out alone to build in my opinion. :)

wallofchaos

Jul 29, 2019
MyTown looks like a huge pain in the arse to configure. I use group manager and it only talks about pex and what not. Pex has always confused me. GM seems so much easier.

Forge prems CB bridge? and all that? talk about confusing. im running monster pack with mcpc+ for mc 1.6.4

I use grief prevention. im not gonna lie. the config on that isnt super easy either. I still have issue with my builders not able to place lava.

Last edited:

TheDJParadox

Jul 29, 2019
+1 to getting some sort of info on item IDs for Monster.

This would be nice as I'm delving into Monster myself, No clue where to start.

poppe2525

Jul 29, 2019
How do you add other items ids to the configs from mods??

Or can I get a copy of yours Strubinator?? :)

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
I used the list in residence, not grief prevention. The ids I just did by hand going through NEI.
I dont know how GP or LWC or the other plugins handle the ids, but for these I just included them in brackets, separated by comma.

HireAMercenary

Jul 29, 2019
indeed good question, GriefPrevention in 1.5 you added id's like so

Code:
 BlockIdsRequiringAccessTrust:
  - 12662:*:moddoors2
  BlockIdsRequiringContainerTrust:
  - 194:*:advsolarpanel

now it looks something like this in 1.6
Code:
  Mods:
    Containers:
      IncludeRE: \schest\s|\schests\s|\sfurnace\s|\sgrinder\s|\sextruder\s|\smachine\s|\sengine\s|\sturtle\s|\saccumulator\s|\sprecipitator\s|\sAssembler\s|\sinfuser\s|\smachine\s|\sreceptacle\s|\s.*chest\s|\sTank\s|\sCrucible\s|smelter\s|\sworkbench\s|\stable\s|//sAutoCrafter//s|//sCharger//s|//sIceGen//s|//sSawmill//s|//sTransposer//s|//sWaterGen//s//s.*Shelf//s|//s.*Case//s|//s.*Rack//s|//s.*Label//s|//s.*Desk//s|//s.*Stand//s
      ExcludeRE: ''
    Access:
      IncludeRE: \sbutton\s|\sswitch\s|\sDoor\s|\sTrapdoor\s
    Trash:
      IncludeRE: \sOre\z|\sdirt\s
    PerformConfigSearch: false

So with this new name system, I'm at a complete loss when writing configs for grief prevention, so anyone wanna share any advice, it would be welcomed

poppe2525

Jul 29, 2019
indeed good question, GriefPrevention in 1.5 you added id's like so

Code:
 BlockIdsRequiringAccessTrust:
  - 12662:*:moddoors2
  BlockIdsRequiringContainerTrust:
  - 194:*:advsolarpanel

now it looks something like this in 1.6
Code:
  Mods:
    Containers:
      IncludeRE: \schest\s|\schests\s|\sfurnace\s|\sgrinder\s|\sextruder\s|\smachine\s|\sengine\s|\sturtle\s|\saccumulator\s|\sprecipitator\s|\sAssembler\s|\sinfuser\s|\smachine\s|\sreceptacle\s|\s.*chest\s|\sTank\s|\sCrucible\s|smelter\s|\sworkbench\s|\stable\s|//sAutoCrafter//s|//sCharger//s|//sIceGen//s|//sSawmill//s|//sTransposer//s|//sWaterGen//s//s.*Shelf//s|//s.*Case//s|//s.*Rack//s|//s.*Label//s|//s.*Desk//s|//s.*Stand//s
    Access:
      IncludeRE: \sbutton\s|\sswitch\s|\sDoor\s|\sTrapdoor\s
    Trash:
      IncludeRE: \sOre\z|\sdirt\s
    PerformConfigSearch: false

So with this new name system, I'm at a complete loss when writing configs for grief prevention, so anyone wanna share any advice, it would be welcomed

Can the mods be buit in maby? I haven't tried yet. But it says turtle, machines, sawmill and lot's of other moded items in the config alredy.

HireAMercenary

Jul 29, 2019
Some Things are not in there, and need to be added.
Ran into endless Explosion Loop from GasCraft Gas's, as example that i need to add to explode-able config