griefing in claimed area

emderboz

Jul 29, 2019
hello,
im sorry for writing directly to you but this Forum is very unclear to find Information.
i have been playing ftb horizons now for quiet a while and last month ( i think )
there was a grief at the spawn. i stopped playing ftb then for a month.
now i see, that my whole claimed stuff is griefed.
heres a list of missing things (i dont know if you have a protocoll, but if you have it, look at it!)
2 ME Drives with 12 discs
at least 64 netherquartz
adjustable chest with Upgrades to infinetly make cobblestone
30 Diamonds (at least)
and much other stuff.

is there any possibility to get it back or can just every griefer take my whole stuff, even though it's claimed ?

btw
+ Pokerface (a admin) owes me 4 Magic nodes because he ASSUMED me to do forbidden stuff.
i trusted a guy named Richardplython, but then i untrusted him when i found out he does forbidden stuff.

emderboz

Jul 29, 2019
i mean they griefed my claimed area several times, but this time i can actually stop playing cause ist nonsense to Play when all my inventory is gone and some Tools like alembic oven and stuff like that

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know much about FTB Horizons, but if Jabba is in the pack, i believe it can steal from claimed areas, no idea what would of happened with your ME Drives and stuff though

emderboz

Jul 29, 2019
so im gonna learn how to grief in claimed Areas and get my stuff back, when admins really are not able to do it

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
so im gonna learn how to grief in claimed Areas and get my stuff back, when admins really are not able to do it
Can't you better try to contact those admins? If you get banned because you got caught you lose more, at least I think you choose the server you play on for a reason

emderboz

Jul 29, 2019
to be honest, i saw others playing on YouTube. thats why i Chose this Server... and im totally new in this Forum and i just saw there are 50 admins for every Detail.
if you tell me which admin is responsible for ftb horozins, i can contact him / her

emderboz

Jul 29, 2019
btw. if you get caught for griefing, i would probably have my stuff back already, but obviously griefing in claimed area seems to be normal here.....

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
You play on a server right? then you need to contact the server owners. FTB only makes the packs and has nothing to do with servers.

emderboz

Jul 29, 2019
pls any admin on feedthebeast horizons 1.6.4. answere to this. i really would like to have my stuff back

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
horizons is just a pack, the server is probably hosted by ftb, in the multiplayer screen what server do you connect to?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
you need to look if hz.endercraft.com has a forum or another way to get in contact with the owners of that server.
The people of ftb have nothing to do with that server except for the fact that they made the pack and as a result I am sorry to say that they can't help you with this issue, the owners and admins of that server however can.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Depends what plugin they run to offer the protection might not cover everything. Also the server you play on has a forum post there endercraft.com

Football6078

Jul 29, 2019
I can imagine various items that may allow griefing. One such may be certain thaumcraft focus, and the other a certain ae weapon...