greg has lost his mind.......

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

dannypeck

Jul 29, 2019
look....... 4 iridium? for an ore that common? :O[DOUBLEPOST=1381084002][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry for double post, it wouldnt let me post image
2013-10-06_19.22.19.png

Sub

Jul 29, 2019
what's the catalyst? You didn't take that one into account either.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's A) the matter fabricator isn't working or B) or it's his "hook" to get IC2 players to download his mod.

Reactions: Loufmier

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Bet it has something to do with his Osmium Ore (not Mekanism's), but not quite sure about that tbh, never played for awhile. Might see something else. I believe osmium and iridium in real life are found in close proximity, or alloyed to each other, so that may be a reasoning for Iridium Nuggets. Believe it has something to do with his own Osmium Ore if he adds one, though.

dannypeck

Jul 29, 2019
fair enough, i think i better hide this little fact from mr greg, considering a stack of osmium=28.5 iridium......
and unlike platinum, you keep the osmium too

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
How rare is osmium? Because you get the same amount from sheldonite (or more with mercury cells) which isn't exactly rare.

I think many people miss the point of GT, it isn't just about 'making things harder'. If Greg is introduces a bunch of new stuff that needs iridium, then another way of getting it seems quite reasonable.

dannypeck

Jul 29, 2019
i dont have any numbers, but i have (had) 900 osmium from 2 64*64 quarries :D and now i have over 3 stacks of iridium ingots, without any matterfabs :D (compared to 3 iridium ore)

khorozm

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe it is labelled as orePlatinum or something like that? It is from mekanism right?

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I love and miss GregTech. The sheer amount of resources you can get once you put together an IGrinder is worth the extreme effort to put it together in the first place. Being able to get glowstone out of redstone ore and the massive amount of redstone you get make it much easier than vanilla.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder how long this thread will take to get locked.

I'm pretty sure Law is/was watching this thread. As long as no rules are being broken (the name kind of does that, but none of the content really does) it won't get locked.
Edit: Seeing as Law liked my post, yes, mods are watching it.
I love and miss GregTech. The sheer amount of resources you can get once you put together an IGrinder is worth the extreme effort to put it together in the first place. Being able to get glowstone out of redstone ore and the massive amount of redstone you get make it much easier than vanilla.
Add it to your packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.